A Favour.....

That day was really a sweet day. All of them were very happy, after the party Ameeta and Tanu went back to their room and discussed their day. Chaitanya asked Ameeta for a favor.

Ameeta's POV:

I was really very happy that Tanu accepted Rishab because no one else can take care of her better than Rishab. Then we both came to our place, then I told Tanu about Chaitanya's friendly and genuine character. I was very excited about that.

Ameeta: let it go! Now tell, how do you feel right now?

Tanu: yeah, I am happy

Ameeta: what, that's it?

Tanu: yes

Ameeta: Anyhow now you're committed. Hahaha, now you're not single anymore.

Tanu: okay good night, I feel sleepy.

Ameeta: okay madam, good night boyfriend dreams... (I smirked)

But I can't sleep, so I just opened my social media account and I almost got a panic attack cos, I got a follow request from Chaitanya, I wanted to check whether it is his account or his fan account because he got more fan pages in social media platforms. To my surprise it is his official account which was verified with a blue tic, he got more than 25 million followers there, I guess most of them are girls including me. I was following him for years and I will put comments in every post, now in order to support an NGO, he kept that NGO's logo as a profile photo after that all his fps also changed their profile to support the same NGO.

I was not in this world after seeing his follow request. I took a screenshot of it, I thought that he may change his mind and unfollow me in the future, maybe silly. But for me a big celebrity following back on social media is unreal. Then I saw Tanu sleeping next to me, why this girl isn't showing her excitement, weirdo for the reason.

The next morning I woke up a little later because we didn't have our college because it is Sunday, when I saw my phone it has 2 missed calls and it is no one other than Chaitanya. WTH! He called me. I almost fainted :D.

Chaitanya's POV:

Yesterday was a very nice day for everyone, finally, I got a new friend after so many years because I have only 3 best friends all the three were my school mates, it includes Shreyas we both used to train together we both debuted under the same captain we used to share our rooms in the early days of our career, now we also playing against each other in ipl matches as a captain of various teams. He is my only loyal friend there in our Indian dressing room. When I got injured, he was literally in tears.

I opened my Instagram account and I gave a follow request to my new friend Ameeta. Then I saw a lot of gossips about me and that gold digger Samita, she is up to me just for fame and money. These journalists spoiled my happy mood and people also started some fan pages for us. Heck! Hate it, I want to stop all these rumors about me with that Samita, I was thinking about the whole night I can't even sleep properly finally I thought that my old idea is better than others. Yesterday while taking a selfie with Ameeta I got this idea, so I called her but she didn't pick up my call. After few moments she herself called me

Ameeta: Good morning new friend!! Sorry I was sleeping so I couldn't

Chaitanya: it's okay madam. Are you free now? I need your help.

Ameeta: hey, what happened? anything serious?

Chaitanya: yes, I can't handle this alone please help me. Do you know Samita, sh..........

Ameeta: wait wait... I know her a popular actress in the south and your new girlfriend. You want my help to choose a gift for her, am I correct?

Chaitanya: What? Shit, you too believed these shitty rumors. Do you think a boring person like me will get a girlfriend, idiot?

Ameeta: I thought that you both are in a relationship even she posts her pictures with captions as a replay to your posts. In interviews whenever people ask about her BF her answers indirectly point to you that's why we all thought that you're taken.

Chaitanya: yes, she does all this to get popular in Bollywood and also for her promotion.

Ameeta: How can a girl do this to you?

Chaitanya: Ameeta please help me yaar, I need to come out of this. Even my parents are mad at me for this.

Ameeta: In which way I could help you with this, I am just a normal girl. I have only 100 followers in my Instagram and she has 4 million followers above all you have more than 25 million in your account. You can directly confess it to the world na? How can I help you?

Chaitanya: you're correct if I confess it directly, they will assume that I am trying to keep my relationship secret because everyone knows that I am a very private person. I didn't post any feed regarding my personal life; I only post pictures for the brand promotions.

Ameeta: Hmmm, you're correct. But what can I do about it now?

Chaitanya: Please don't cuss me for asking this. Do you remember that blurred picture I took yesterday, in that your face is totally blurred and no one can identify your face.

Ameeta: For that what can I do now, wanna take another one?

Chaitanya: No, now that Samita was also not in India she went to the US for a movie shoot. If I add that in my insta people will believe that I am not in love with that girl but I love some other person. Even you both have more difference in your skin tone and hair too

Ameeta: you want to post my pic? Do you think my parents will take it easy and more than that it is not real too

Chaitanya: hey, no you're my only trustworthy girl best friend. Even though we met only once Rishab has told a lot about you. In that photo, no one can identify your face.

Ameeta: maybe, but send me that pic.

Chaitanya: wait I will send.

Ameeta: Mm

Chaitanya: have you seen it.

Ameeta: mm I have seen it. Okay, post it. But before that blur those pictures once again and post them.

Chaitanya: ohh my gaawdd finally. Thank you soo much, this means a lot to me.

Ameeta: okay anyhow you're my friend I have to help you.

Chaitanya: aww. Thank you again, ask me anything if you need it. I will be there for you.

Ameeta: okay

Chaitanya: you have 2 best friends here in Mumbai keep that in mind.

Ameeta: my pleasure, make sure that my face is not clear. Thankfully I wore Tanu's kurta on that day.

Chaitanya: Great. Okay, I will call later you bye.

WILL THIS DRAMA BECOME REAL?

Meet you all in the next over...........................