Devastated...

Yes, he is a younger brother of the star batsman Chaitanya. Then one evening  Ameeta decided to chat with her friends. By that time she accidentally got to know about her best friend Shifali, she was shattered. she can't even believe the truth. That was really very hard for her. At the same time, our hero was playing his game in England. He made new records in the other two formats of the game in the same tour, he smashed double century. This time as a part of the tour they played their last T20 match, while fielding he met with an accident and ended up with a leg injury doctors said that he should not play games for 6 - 8 months. He was totally devasted on hearing this. 

Ameeta's POV: 

 When our cupcake revealed about his brother we both were surprised. Later I went to my room and laid on my bed, suddenly my school memories flashed on my mind. I miss my friends a lot here. when I think of school  Shifali will come to my mind. We were very thick friends, in those days people will get jealous over our bond. I wanted to talk to her, I didn't use WhatsApp for a quite long period. When I opened my school group it has 2000 messages its been 2 months since I opened this group. I slowly scrolled and I was shocked when I saw a message about Shifali. I can't even believe it. I immediately texted her. 

Ameeta: hey! what is cooking in your life? 

Shifali: hey sry, I  wanted to say this to you but I thought you were busy with your studies there.

Ameeta: ohh really nice. yes, I am! goodbye. 

Even though this is not the big deal, it devasted the trust I placed in her.

In England,

Chaitanya's POV

This tour has become very close to my heart, our team's performance was very well. This is the best tour in my career I smashed a double century in both ODI and Test match if I hit a century in T20, then I will be the first player to hit a century in all three formats on the same tour. I was very excited. now we are playing our first T20 match, I was standing on the boundary line, I jumped to catch the ball but unfortunately, I slipped and collided with a banner. I tried hard but I can't stand up. my teammates and some support staff came to help me but I can't even stand. So they carried me to our stand there our team physicians checked me, he insisted to take me to a hospital as it seems to be a serious injury.

 I literally cried and shouted after knowing that I shouldn't play cricket for 6 to 8 months. Management decided to send me back to India. Even I wanted to go back to my family, they are my one comfort place.. After a minor operation on the ankle. I came to India in a private jet which was arranged by our team captain who is also one of my best friends. I was totally devastated by this accident.

These sad incidents will tangle their lives together..........

Meet you all in the next over........

PC: Google