Chapter 12

Yaoyorozu sat on your bed, continuing her look through your notes. They struck her interest, she had flipped through almost half of them already. You were surprised at the girl's interest but found it cute.

"So you call me boring yet you come over, almost pass out, and spend time looking through my notes?" You said curiously watching her.

"Hm? When have I called you boring?" She looked up at you.

"Let's see.." You began to go on about all the times she had called you boring.

"Okay okay, you can stop." She giggled. "Well your notes aren't boring. They're quite useful, would you mind lending me a copy of them?" She asked you, slightly flustered to asked.

"Sure, actually I have extra copies in case I ever lost the previous ones." You stood up and dug through the mound of papers and books on your desk.

"Of course you already have extra copies." She laughed slightly.

"Here, keep them." You gave her your notes.

"Thanks, hopefully this will help raise my grade." She mumbled the last part.

"Using my work to beat my work?"

"Maybe." She teased.

"Good luck with that, although I'm always up for a challenge." You bit your lip playfully.

"Oh I'll give you one alright." She flirted.

You giggled at the girl, both of you had a slight blush on your face.

"Though as much as your company may entertain me I best be leaving now. We do have a day of travelling tomorrow, don't we?" She said while getting up from the bed.

You nodded, feeling slightly down that she had to leave but you understood. "May I walk you back to your dorm?" You asked.

"How caring, does Y/n Y/l suddenly worry about her arch nemesis." She teased with a grin, tilting her head slightly.

"Uh.. W..what. No. I just.. Would hate for you to pass out in the hallway."

"Mhm, sure." She arched a brow playfully. "But you may, you're company amuses me."

You took her words to heart, a smile spread on your face. "Let's get you back than." You spoke before opening the door to your dorm.

She nodded and walked out the dorm first, you followed behind her. With slight hesitation you looped arms with hers. She looked over at you, she wore an amused smile locking eyes with you for a second than looking straight ahead again. A swarm of butterflies filled your stomach and your heart skipped a beat. Woah.

You walked her back to her dorm, finally letting go of her arm. A part of you still craved her touch once you let go, this confused yourself further.

"Thank you for spending the evening with me. I enjoyed my time, even if I almost collapsed." She said slightly embarrassed.

"Well you made the evening interesting and saved my packing crisis." You laughed slightly.

"Good night Y/n." She delicately took your hand and placed her soft lips on the top of your hand. You didn't pull away, instead you gave her a genuine smile.

"Good night Momo, sleep well." You said before she closed her and left you in the hallway alone. You looked down at your hand to where she had just kissed, a faint lipstick mark stained your hand. This made you blush, grazing your fingers over the mark while you made your way back to your dorm.

You made one last quick check to be sure you had everything. After you were certain you had everything, you got ready for bed. You laid out on your bed that faintly smelt like Yaoyorozu's perfume, it's like you had that smell burnt into your brain now. You fell asleep faster than expected that night, falling into a comforting slumber.

— — — — —

It was early morning as you walked down the path towards the front of the school. You had your bag hanging from your shoulder

"Y/n! There you are." Mina said catching up to you.

"Heya, good morning. You seem excited." You greeted her.

"Of course I am! It's a week long camp with two of my besties."

"Two?" You tilted your head slightly.

"Mhm! Oh, Sero didn't tell you he's coming too? He must've been embarrassed." She laughed.

"Great, but really though I don't think this is going to be as fun as you think. It is a training camp. It seems exhausting."

"Oh well might as well make the best of it right?" She cheered.

"Yeah I guess so." You said along with a small smile.

You saw a small group of students by the main gate, they were all talking awaiting instructions. You saw Yaoyorozu talking with Ojiro. You joined the group along with Mina. You quickly found Sero and greeted him.

"Hey dude." You smiled.

"Hey, you guys ready for this week or what?" He said full of excitement.

"I am, not so much for Y/n. She's being too boringggg." Mina whined.

"Oh shut it. I'm just telling it as it is. I'm going over to say hi to Yaoyorozu. I'll be right back." You said before walking over to Yaoyorozu.

"Huh, since when did they get along?" Sero said with confusion.

"I dunno, but they don't seem to mind each other." Mina shrugged.

You approached Yaoyorozu who was now alone.

"Hey." You said looking at the girl.

"Oh." She said a little surprised you came up to her. "Why good morning to you too." She tilted her head slightly and smiled at you.

"You ready for this week?" You asked.

"I think so, it is odd though I feel a little.. off? I guess it's because this isn't really my group of people to hang out with. It seems you have a part of your friend group." She paused and looked at me directly.

"But I do have you here, so I guess I can manage."

Your heart sped up, her genuine words made any negative feeling you had felt earlier go away.

"Yeah, let's just work hard and get this over with." You adjusted your bag on your shoulder.

"Mhm." She nodded.

Erasurehead and AllMight stood in front of us, finally everybody arrived.

"Good morning students." Aizawa said in his morning voice that never really seemed to go away.

"Morning." The group said in sync.

"As you all know you're a part of the week long training camp. It'll be a longer drive so I hope you all took the time to use the rest room because we will not be stopping." He explained glaring at Mineta for the last statement.

"Psst." You heard a noise behind you, curiously you looked over your shoulder.

Sero and Mina were the ones to make to noise grabbing your attention. You arched a brow and mouthed "What". They pointed at you than Yaoyorozu, they then made a heart shape with their hands, looking through it at Yaoyorozu and you. You heard them snicker as you gave them the finger, turning back around to ignore them.

"Further instructions will be given once we reach the camp. Now get in. We're not going to be late." He demanded as the bus pulled up.

"This is going to be one hell of a long trip." You mumbled under your breath.