Chapter 16

The most tiring week you've ever had to endure was almost coming to an end. After the non stop training from Sunday to Thursday, you were out. At the moment it was Thursday, your day of training was ending shortly. After getting caught in thought you fell to the ground, Yaoyorozu holding a metal pole arm to your neck.

"I told you, you can't beat me one on one." She said with a prideful grin.

You stared at the ground in annoyance. She used the pole arm to lift your head up by your the chin, making you look at her.

The sudden eye contact made you blush a little.

You rolled your eyes before speaking. "Because you suggested to fight without my quirk." You complained.

"I gave you a weapon." She said looking at the other pole arm that was stuck in the ground.

"I'm not good with weapons!" You argued.

"Than what are you good with?" She poked you with the pole arm.

Without warning you swiftly gripped onto the pole arm, getting yourself off the ground. You placed another hand on her weapon, then using your legs to sweep her off her feet, letting her fall over. You straddled the fallen girl, using the pole arm to help you keep her down.

She looked at you in shock, everything happened so fast she could barely keep up. "I'd like to say I'm good with my quirk, but really I'm better with agility." You said with a prideful smile, looking down at her.

Her flustered stare pulled you out of your prideful moment, allowing you to notice what you were doing. You let go of her weapon, getting off her. You held your hand out to help her up, which she took after a moment.

"Well well, guess I won't second guess you again." She said in an impressed tone after dusting herself off.

"Yeah and I'll remind myself to never try and fight you one on one again." You huffed, stretching in slight pain.

She chuckled slightly. "I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't go easy on me."

"Your plan worked, lucky you." You rolled your eyes.

She shook her head "C'mon, it's getting dark. Tomorrow is our last day, we can push through it." She said with energy.

You put your hand in hers and you both made your way back to the cabin.

"Wait wait! All of you." AllMight said in a louder tone.

Everybody stopped to bring their attention to the teacher. You turned around with Yaoyorozu, wondering what he had to say.

"Since you all have done so well this week, tomorrow you can have off. Feel free to do whatever this campsite has in store. Just don't wander off too far. Goodnight." He announced before disappearing with Aizawa.

The group of tired students cheered.

"Yes." You cheered under your breath.

You looked over to see a smile on Yaoyorozu's face. She gave your hand a gentle squeeze before speaking.

"So you're stuck with me tomorrow."

"Not like I was stuck with you the whole week." You said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes than sighed.