Chapter 26

It was just another painfully normal school day when Yaoyorozu pulled you aside on your walk back to your dorm. You had planned to meet up with her later but the excited girl had other plans.

"Oh!" You gasped as she pulled you closer, she put her hands on each side of your face and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I missed you!" She said once she pulled away.

"You saw me this morning, we literally walked to class together." You said and giggled.

"I know, but I still missed you! Also I have news!" She said eagerly and dragged on the last part of "News".

"Spill." You said, wanting to know what she had in store.

"So remember how you had that brilliant idea for Mr and Mrs Ito's cafe?"

You nodded with a small hum.

"Well I brought it up with them and they were totally on board with it. They seemed like they really wanted to do it! Of course we would have to help out with the baking and such, but still, all for a good cause." She explained with a lot of energy, practically out of breath once she finished.

"Really?! Oh that's great! .. So when would we be helping out?" You arched your brow.

"Well as class vice president I have some special perks." She said with a prideful grin. "Anyways I got Iida to agree so we talked to Mr Aizawa about it. He seemed to like the idea, then we talked to principal Nezu about it. He loved the idea so much he wanted to make it a whole school event!" She clasped her hands together.

You smiled at the great news. "Oh my god Yaomomo, this is perfect! A little overwhelming but perfect! Ahhh, this is so exciting." You cheered in excitement.

"Yes and Mr Aizawa said we get the whole day off. So we don't need to go to class in the morning." She explained.

"Great great great! Though, when is this all taking place?"

"Oh! Tomorrow!" She said completely unfazed.

"What?! How long ago did you get this news?" You said, a bit shocked.

"Hm, like.. 3 days ago?" She said innocently.

"Dear god! This would've been good to know 3 days prior!" You pinched the bridge of your nose in frustration.

"Oh well, too late for that. Anyways hurry up and put your bag back in the dorm. We're going shopping!" She pushed you forward.

"Ughhh." You groaned and threw your head back.

"Don't be dramatic, we're not going clothes shopping. We'll pick up extra ingredients for tomorrow, to save some extra money for Mr and Mrs Ito."

"In which you are paying for." You added.

"Of course!" She giggled.

"Good because I don't think my wallet can handle any more damage." You sighed and pulled dorm keys out of your bag.

Once you unlocked and opened your door you tossed your bag inside, closing it again.

"Let's go, I called Sam, he should be here any minute now." She said.

You looked at her confused as to who "Sam" is. She caught on and spoke.

"Oh, Samuel is my family's butler, he drove us when I took you shopping that one time."

"Oh yeah, him. I remember now. And you didn't take me shopping, you forced me shopping." You teased.

"Don't be cocky, you enjoyed it." She nudged you playfully as you both walked down the dormitory halls.