Chapter-1

-At the Valley of the End

Naruto POV

I felt all the memories of my clone rushing to me, and at that moment i quickly undid my Rasengan and felt Sasuke's Chidori rip through the left side of my body, I quickly grabbed his arm and used my body flicker technique to travel as far away from konoha and Orochimaru's hideout. Once i knew that we were a safe distance from them i immediately put up the most powerful sound-proof barrier that i knew, Sasuke began preparing another Chidori and i used my knowledge of chakra points and blocked the ones connecting to his arm. His Chidori started disappearing.

"What the hell are you doing to me, dobe!" Sasuke yelled with a confused expression

"Shut up, teme" i growled

"Whatever let me finish you and then go to Orochimaru!"

"Will you shut up for once and listen to me!" i said using Kurama's voice, at this, he froze. I already had a whirlwind of emotions going on inside me as i began processing the information from my shadow clone. The pain from Sasuke's Chidori from earlier did not help.

"You cannot go to Orochimaru, he's just using your need for power to take advantage of you and make you his next vessel, can't you freaking see it, and neither can you go back to konoha"

"What do you mean? Why can't i go to konoha?" Sasuke asked bewildered

"Because, as soon as you reach Konoha, you will be arrested for 2 years and will be under house-arrest for another year, also they'll put you under CRA (Clan Restoration Act), and because of you I can't go to Konoha either" I spat, with disgust evident in my voice.

Sasuke looked at me, shocked, "Ho-How do you know?"

"Because while we were fighting, the shadow clone that I left in the village to spy on the council dispelled and I received its memories. The council just want you for their benefit, or as you may say, for the sharingan and they want to get rid of me or as they call me, 'Demon', so I can't go to Konoha, with or without you, if I go with you, seeing your injuries, they'll banish me for hurting their 'Precious Uchiha', if i go without you I will be banished for not bringing back their 'Precious

Uchiha', either ways I'm doomed, so why bother going back to that hell hole anyway, most of the village treats me like i was a demon, don't they realize the difference between a kunai and a sealing scroll. And this time, not even granny Tsunade can help me, the council and the elders have more power than her, especially that sketchy old man, Danzo, so I'm going rouge. Also, by the information i gathered, Itachi never wanted to kill the Uchiha. The Uchiha were plannig a coup' against the village, and the village elders, along with Danzo, gave him this mission, to kill all the Uchiha except you, or wait until Danzo sends his Anbu to kill all of you, including you. He accepted this mission only to keep you safe and alive. If you still seek revenge, then be my guest. Also i did not just come here to tell you this; I came here to ask you an important question. "

"What?"

"I'm going rouge, are you coming with me?, Or are you still going to that pedophile?" I asked seriously

"I'm coming with you. I don't know what to do about Itachi, I can't promise that i'll not kill him, but i will listen to what he want's to say, if he wants to die and leave this world of suffering and pain, i'll help him do that. "

"Juat like old times, huh Sasuke?"

"Hn. but where are we going to go, now?"

"First, we need to get off the grid. Having one of the five great nations, behind us is really troublesome"

"Tch. You sound like Shikamaru. And how are we going to 'get of the grid'? "

"Calm down teme, I've got just the man for that"

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, how was it? Please leave a comment down below; also let me know what pairings you want, because honestly, I have no clue...Do you guys want longer chapters, anyways, let me know

Peace!