Chapter 23

As soon as Asuma told his team about the mission, Ino rushed back home. Packing her bag and making sure that she was well prepared, she sighed as she put the bag up on her shoulders. She was going to have to learn Fuinjutsu from Naruto sometime soon. She checked the sharpness of her Tanto and put a few more kunai in her kunai pouch.

Leaving the room, she headed straight towards Naruto who was at the table, reading a book on fuinjutsu. With a smile, she wrapped her hands around him from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Hey." She said, softly as Naruto's face morphed into a smile.

"Morning, are you going on a mission?" He asked after seeing her all dressed up.

"Yeah. It's an A Rank. We need to find the two criminals who kidnapped Chiriku-san who is the head priest of the Fire Temple and was one of the Guardian Shinobi Twelve along with Asuma-sensei." She said, as he pulled her onto his lap and she put her hands around his neck.

"Two criminals who were able to defeat one of the Guardian Shinobi Twelve? There aren't many who can do that so just be safe, okay?" He asked sincerely, gazing into her icy blue orbs. His eyes were filled with pure concern for his blonde partner.

"Don't worry, I will be careful. You won't get rid of me that easily." She replied with a slight chuckle.

"I don't plan on ever getting rid of you." His face brightened up in a smile and he gazed at her lower lip. Ino noticed this and closed the gap between them. The kiss was short and sweet and after that, Naruto kissed her forehead. "You better leave while you can flower girl because if you don't, I don't know if I can control my urge of just not letting you go."

"Well I guess then I need to leave." She said before getting off Naruto's lap and pecking him on the lips once more. "Love you! Bye!" She said and closed the door to the flat as soon as she heard his 'Love you too' in response.

-Training Ground 3

"I am guessing that Naruto has already taught you the Rasengan." Kakashi said as a Rasengan appeared in his hand and Aiko nodded. "Well, Naruto and Ino are the only ones to add a chakra nature to it and make a complete jutsu. When you add a nature to the Rasengan and get an incomplete jutsu, it looks something like this." He said as the Rasengan changed into a Chidori. "This was what happened when I added lightning nature to the Rasengan. A jutsu which was incomplete in the beginning but was completed by the Sharingan. Now you need to decide whether you want to add an element to the Rasengan or do you want to come up with an entirely new jutsu."

"I think I want to make an entirely new jutsu. Adding a chakra nature to the Rasengan has already been done, I want to do something out of the ordinary." She said with a twinkle in her eye and Kakashi nodded. Being Naruto's sister, people just assumed that most of her jutsus were just made or developed by Naruto but she wanted something entirely different. She wanted to make a name for herself and that would not be possible as long as she walked in his footsteps. Sure, she had made a few jutsus but they were mainly identical to other jutsus of different natures and the only person who could teach her to make a jutsu completely from scratch would be the one who invented the 'Lightning Cutter', Kakashi.

"Okay. The first step is picking an element. Since the affinities you have are Fire Release, Water Release and Boil Release, pick one of them." After she picked her prized Boil Release, Kakashi continued. "Well now comes the creative part, what do you want it to do. Offensive, defensive, slow and painful, fast and silent, huge and sharp, small but deadly. The possibilities are endless, it's up to you which matches your fighting style and which one would be easier for you to use in battle." Kakashi said with an eye-smile.

"Elegant, quick and precise." She said, she didnt usually like large jutsus, the speed wasnt fast enough and so the enemy could escape. She liked to know his chances of survival, that made calculating much more easier and accurate for her. "Preferably a long range." She added just to get most out of the jutsu.