Chapter-15

The meeting took place on the second floor of the Uzumaki Safe-House which was located near the coast, south from the Hidden Hot Water Village. There were three people sitting in custom wooden chairs made by Kitsune using his Mokuton (Wood Release), around an elegant triangular table. At the end of each corner of the triangle, a person of team Uzu was sitting. They had no masks on as this was the most secure room in the whole house. The three were currently making a plan to get rid of Danzo.

"To trap him, we will have to lure him out. If we do something to let him know that we have some information that can harm his position in Konoha or get him arrested, he is bound to make a mistake." Aiko said. Her medium length red hair was tied up in a ponytail and her once warm brown eyes now held no emotion. She had a score to settle with Danzo. He was the man who had destroyed the lives of her brother and Sasuke. If it wasn't for him, the two would be living in Konoha peacefully.

"Aiko is right; Danzo is the kind of man who makes a mountain out of a mole hill. If he sees a threat, he will do anything in his power to eliminate it and if we are the threat, he will take extra precautions and make a mistake. That's when we strike." Sasuke said, with a smirk on his face. He was still sporting his 'Duck-Butt' hairstyle and his eyes were glinting with revenge. Sasuke finally had the chance to bring his clan justice. Sasuke had been empathic at times, he wasn't cold-hearted anymore but Danzo didn't deserve any mercy. That man was responsible for killing off the whole Uchiha clan including all of the innocent children and in the end, he blamed it all on Itachi.

"Both of you might be right, but we need some concrete evidence that will really shake him up. The more worried he is, the more are the chances of him making a mistake." Naruto said. His hair was even longer and messier and looked like a copy of his father's. He had spent days finding everything he could about Danzo in all of the previously made and used Uzumaki safe houses. The Uzumaki had vast libraries and the number of books and notes written about him were humongous. Some praising him while others criticizing him. He so many reasons to get rid of Danzo that if he started, it would at least take him a day to get through all of them. "I think we might have to contact him. He might have some evidence that might help us."

"Can't we use some other information or something that doesn't involve 'him' ? " Sasuke asked. He knew that the man Naruto was talking about was a dangerous one.

"We have no choice. The information we have is fresh and Danzo can easily cover it up and make us look like fools." Naruto said, he was clearly not pleased with this idea, but they had to do this. "He was the one that been there during the war. We need to meet up with Shintaru."

"Fine. But it would be better if you two went. I remember pissing him off last time. Till then I will go through Orochimaru's files on the Uchiha and his experiments to get the Sharingan and I am also thinking of offering a pair of Sharingan to Kara, she has been loyal to me and cats are the only ones that can handle the Sharingan like the Uchiha." He said, he had already been thinking about what to do with all of the pairs of Sharingans Naruto and Ino had found in Orochimaru's hideout.

"Okay, guess Anija and I will have to make the old man give us some information. Sounds fun." Aiko said sarcastically.

With that, Naruto and Aiko left for the Hidden Valleys Village and Sasuke ended up in Sora-ku, where he also tried to get some information out of Danzo's men that he had captured on their last mission.

- Time skip (A town present in the Land of Rivers)

Numata was a small town which was known for its celebration of festivals and delicious rice. The rice grown here was so good that the sake made from it sometimes cost a fortune. Numata was a bit far away from the 'Village hidden in the Valleys'. The town was present in between Konoha, Suna and Kumo, so it was pretty crowded during certain times of the year.