Chapter-3

-Near the coast, south from The Hidden Hot Water Village

Naruto and Sasuke have been traveling for three days with minimum intervals, Naruto had been adamant to go to this place ever since he read the letter from Lord Third. Sasuke didn't argue, because he had heard that the land near the Hidden Hot Water village and the Mountains' Graveyard were the two places that shinobi did not come too easily. The Mountains' Graveyard was not an option as going there meant going through orochimaru's territory, which was the Sound Village so that this was their best option. The two were barely talking and there was a comfortable silence between them. Naruto had made chakra signature hiding seal tags for both of them, so they wouldn't be detected easily.

After travelling for about half an hour Naruto and Sasuke stopped in front of a house, it wasn't too big but it wasn't small either. The gates were locked up and there was a lock with a blood seal on it.

"Sasuke, you might want to step back a little." Naruto said while walking towards the lock and taking out a kunai. Sasuke simply nodded took a few steps back and took out his own kunai. Suddenly Naruto cut his palm and put it on the lock, with a 'Bang!' the lock opened along with the gates.

"Naruto, how'd you do that? Wait a minute that was a blood seal, meaning only people of the same clan as the seal maker can open the lock."

"Exactly, this is one of the houses of the Uzumaki Clan that my parents left for me, the letter from jiji, also had the letter from my parents to me, in case they died. In that letter, the location of this house was given. This house is one of the safest uzumaki houses out there, and this house was also used by my parents, so a lot of their stuff, along with the locations of the other safe houses are here. This place also has my clan secrets, as my dad knew that keeping them in konoha wasn't safe because of The Council, Danzo and Orochimaru."

Sasuke was shocked. There were a lot of questions going on in his head, but the most important question was, 'Who were Naruto's parents?'

"Dobe, if you don't mind me asking, who were your parents?"

"I know that you have a ton more questions, so lets go inside and freshen up, then I'll answer them."

"Hn" Sasuke gave a nod and sheathed his kunai.

After freshening up and cleaning the living room a bit Naruto and Sasuke sat down and Sasuke was about to ask his questions, but Naruto held up his hand and motioned Sasuke to stop. Then Naruto started talking.

"I come from two different clans, the uzumaki clan and the namikaze clan. My parents were Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. They were also known as the Yellow Flash and the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero. My dad was the fourth hokage and my mom was the jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox, like me. Although my not much is known about my dad's clan. My mom's clan however was the main clan from the hidden eddy village, Uzushiokagure, and she was from the royal blood-line, she was brought to konoha to be the new jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox. The previous jinchuriki was the wife of the first hokage, Mito Uzumaki. The Uzumaki clan was feared because of their skill in fuinjutsu and kenjutsu, because of that Uzushiokagure was destroyed in the great ninja war. A lot of the Uzumaki died and those who didn't die, they fled. Funny how konoha was an ally of uzushiokagure but still let uzushiokagure be destroyed. So currently I am the clan heir of the two clans, which means that all the money and property of the two clans belongs to me. Also this house has a lot of seals to protect it. In Jiji's letter jiji said that the Akatsuki are after the jinchuriki and will need three years to start the rituals and extraction of the tailed beasts. And as far as I know, Orochimaru can't shift to another body for three years. This means that we have three years to become as strong as we can get."

"But what about your dream to become hokage?"

"My dream was never to become hokage. My dream was world peace. My father believed that i can find a way for world peace, his dream was world peace and he passed on that dream to me. And i will find world peace, even if it is the last thing I do"

There was determination in his eyes.

"Hn. But how are we going to get stronger? Who will teach us? As of now we are two missing/ rouge ninjas with no teacher. How are we supposed to get stronger? "

"Don't worry about that, this house has a huge library which has scrolls from d rank to sss rank jutsu of all the five chakra natures along with the uzumaki clan techniques and namikaze clan techniques. It also has the scrolls with the techniques of the first and second hokage, at least the ones that my dad was using According to the letter; the library consists of the second and third floors. Quick question, what is your chakra nature? "

"Fire and Lighting. What about you?"

"Earth, Water and Wind. Boy, am I hungry!"

"But what will we eat, this place is old and the food that we have is not enough "

"Let's go in the kitchen, if this place was owned by the Uzumaki, there must be a special seal or something keeping fresh food"

With that the two kept rummaging around the kitchen until they found a scroll with emergency food supply which would last them about three months. They both had their dinner and went to bed, Naruto took the nearest bedroom on the first floor and Sasuke took the one across from Naruto's. The bedrooms weren't anything extraordinary; they were simple rooms with minimum furniture. They both decided to wake up early the next day to explore the library and train. Meanwhile Sasuke was thinking of a new goal for him, his last thought being, maybe if there was no council and root; his family would've been alive. His new goal was to destroy the council, village elders and root organization of the leaf, and then he would help Naruto achieve world peace. With these thoughts, he fell into a peaceful slumber.

___________________________________________________________________________ 

A/N:

So how was it? I know I am rushing things a bit but I need to get to the 3 year time skip soon for the Shippuden story line. Also next chapter will be a year skip or a six months skip, you guys decide. I need Sasuke to sign the cat contract so if you all have any ideas for that let me know. I am thinking of adding a part in the next chapter about what Konoha thinks about Naruto and Sasuke's (fake) death, so what do you guys think about it? Anyways see you all next Friday. Also if there are any grammatical errors, please point them out for me and I will correct them right away!

Peace