Chapter 13

When he opened his eyes again, the ripples in Xia Lin's heart had gradually calmed down until the ancient well had no waves. 

Song Yan thought he hadn't heard him speak, and hit him with his arm: "I want to ask you something, what are you talking to Zhou Shuo secretly outside?"

Xia Lin glanced at him lightly: "I'm talking to my bodyguard, need to report to you?" Song Yan choked firmly.

Then he threw his clothes on the bed angrily: "Xia Lin, did you take gunpowder or something? You were obviously not like this before. Are you having a good time playing with me all the time now?" 

Xia Lin was silent and did not intend to reassure him.

Song Yan said again: "My dad bought me two tickets for the ET concert. I originally wanted to ask you to go together. I have to think about your attitude." 

ET is a rock band that Song Yan likes very much. Before Xia Lin played with Song Yan every day, he naturally listened to a lot of their songs.

Song Yan thought that Xia Lin was a fan of this band just like himself, but in fact, Xia Lin didn't like to listen to rock and roll and he even felt a headache when the drums were intensive. 

Now Song Yan is using tickets for the ET concert to blackmail him, which seems a bit funny.

"The concert will be the night after tomorrow," Xia Lin said, "I still have cram school here during the day. It is not convenient to go back to City B at night. Please invite other students to go! I will not go." 

"You—" Song Yan didn't expect Xia Lin to refuse so readily, and he couldn't say anything with anger.

Xia Lin didn't want to have a meaningless quarrel with him and said, "Song Yan, I am not going to fight against you, but I really don't have much time. My current academic performance is still far from the admission score of the medical school. For a big part, I have to race against time." 

Song Yan watched him for a while and suddenly asked, "Xia Lin, you are determined to take the road of learning dominance, right?"

Xia Lin didn't answer. He always felt that Song Yan's focus was a little off. He didn't enter the medical school just to become a student but Song Yan just didn't understand.

But soon Song Yan said to himself and nodded: "Okay, you want to be a schoolmaster. I stand for you. As I said, we are iron buddies. Of course I have to support the decision you make. And think about it carefully, there is a schoolmaster buddy. It feels pretty awesome, haha."

Xia Lin really convinced his peculiar brain circuit. 

Although he said "support" in his mouth, Song Yan was still tossing about in bed that night and couldn't fall asleep. Every time he turned over, he made a lot of noise. 

Xia Lin has always slept lightly. At this moment, he was so noisy that he could not sleep at all. He couldn't help but yelled in a low voice: "Song Yan, can you stop turning over?"

"But I can't sleep." 

Song Yan's voice appeared aggrieved in the dark. 

"I feel empty in my heart. I've been looking forward to ET's concert for a long time. I planned to go with you early in the morning because I knew you among people, you are the only one who likes ET as much as I do. If you don't go, who else can I find? Can I go alone? It's so boring."

Xia Lin was silent for a long time, and said in a low voice: "After you go, you won't feel lonely anymore." 

"What did you say?" Song Yan didn't hear clearly. 

"Nothing." Xia Lin rolled over and closed his eyes.

In the last life, Xia Lin and Song Yan met Yu Luotong who was sitting next to them at the ET concert. Since then, the three have been entangled for many years. 

In this life, he can't stop the encounter of the fate of the two, but at least he can change the trajectory of his life.

Non-interference and non-mixing are his basic attitudes towards this relationship between Song Yan and Yu Luotong in this life. 

And he knows that after this concert, Song Yan will not stick to him like he is now because his position in Song Yan's heart will be replaced by Yu Luotong.