Chapter 117

In the other room, Xia Lin looked at Ke Mei and said inconceivably: "So you mean, you are not from Earth?" 

"To be precise," Ke Mei corrected, "We are not from Zero Realm. There is no concept of 'earth'."

Xia Lin felt that the amount of information he received today was too huge.

After pondering for a moment, he asked: "Song Yan knew about this a long time ago?" 

"He knew it three years ago before going to the United States. "

"It's impossible," Xia Lin said, "If you are as powerful as he said and can cure all diseases, why hasn't he asked you to help him heal his legs for three years?" 

Ke Mei was silent and said: "We will not heal Song Yan's leg. This is a promise between him and us."

"What promise?"

"Song Yan promised to cooperate in the implementation of all our requirements and we also promised Song Yan that we will not disturb your life during this period. We also promised to save your life when necessary. The only condition is that Song Yan must pay with his own health."

Xia Lin's face gradually paled. 

With mixed feelings in his heart, he muttered: "He is such a..." 

Ke Mei patted him on the shoulder: "This is Song Yan's heart. I hope you can understand him. After all, you are his only weakness in this world. If you die, he's afraid that he would do the same stupid thing as in the previous life."

Xia Lin was startled: "Same stupid thing in his last life? What did he do?" 

Ke Mei was also startled: "Has he not told you?" 

"Tell me what?"

"After you died of illness in the previous life, he followed..." 

Ke Mei stopped halfway. He realized that he might have said something unnecessary. Since Song Yan didn't tell Xia Lin, he naturally didn't want Xia Lin to know.

Xia Lin thought of a certain possibility and his face gradually changed: "He followed. What happened?"

In the lounge, Song Yan looked down and was silent for a long time.

Then, he spoke with a hoarse voice: "I must save Xia Lin, otherwise, all my efforts over the years will be completely meaningless." 

Song Yan paused and then continued: "Everyone must also be saved, otherwise you will not agree to it, will you?"

He raised his eyes to look at Song Huaixin and smiled bitterly: "I don't have your noble sentiment. My wish is for Xia Lin to live healthily until the end of his life. But I know, if I exchange everyone's lives for Xia Lin, you will definitely not let me do what I want. In that case, it is better to replace my life with everyone. What do you think?"

Song Huaixin squinted suspiciously and asked, "How are you going to change it?"

"Locate the center of the circle at my house in City B. When the planes collide, please use your method to reduce the contact area of ​​the two planes to less than half a kilometer. The crowds within this range will be evacuated. I'll figure it out by myself. You don't have to worry about the rest." 

Song Yan paused, "This level shouldn't cost you too much cultivation, right?"

"It really doesn't cost too much cultivation if you just set up the formation," Song Huaixin frowned, "but in this way, the pressure caused by the space collision will all be concentrated on you. Do you know the consequence of doing this? "

"I know," Song Yan said, "but I won't be so stupid to just sit still. I will put multiple stress-resistant equipment around my residential area. You remember the simulation experiment that we completed half a year ago, right?"

"That's just a preliminary simulation prototype," Song Huaixin sighed, "You can't use a prototype to fight the collision of the entire plane..."

"There is no time." Song Yan pretended to smile lightly. "Even if I resist, it just wants me to die. I was not afraid of jumping off from a tall building in my last life. How can I be afraid in this life..."

"No, it's more than that." Song Huaixin said with a serious face, "The pressure from this collision is very strong. If I can't bear it, how can you? You may lose your life by then. It's very likely that you will lose your soul and you will never be able to enter the cycle of reincarnation again."

Song Yan didn't seem to have expected such serious consequences. He was taken aback for a while before he asked in a low voice, "If I can't enter the cycle of reincarnation, does it mean I will disappear completely?" 

"That's right."

Song Yan didn't speak anymore. After a long time, he struggled and seemed to want to get up from his wheelchair.

Song Huaixin and Du Lanze didn't understand what he wanted to do. They were about to ask when they saw Song Yan fall from the wheelchair. Du Lanze hurriedly stepped forward to help him up but Song Yan firmly held Du Lanze's hand.

He then flexed his leg, dragged the other stubborn leg, and bowed down to Song Huaixin sincerely.

 "I beg you. Xia Lin. . ." He whispered, "Maybe I won't see that day but please keep your promise to keep him safe and healthy forever."