14|Kef

Kef:(n.)something that gives you pleasure

I hate her winning, that's all caused by a little obliviousness from my men

I hate her winning, that's all caused by a little obliviousness from my men. She won the first battle, but in a war there is many.

Her victorious and proud smile is doing nothing but getting on my nerves.

A cop tries to shove me into a squared dark cell but after I didn't fudge and gave him a look he hesitates, leaving me to enter by myself.

The lights flicker as I begin to think of a way to escape. I search for a small plan in the back of my mind for a one but I couldn't find any since my cell is highly secured. I rub my beard, narrowing my eyes trying to catch any mistake or clue, yet I fail.

I lean against the wall, closing my eyes, sighing heavily. I open them to be welcomed by Valentina standing in front of my sight.

"How long have you been standing there?"I ask her with a tired tone.

She quirks a light eyebrow at me, smirking"Longer than you'd like."I keep a calm face and posture for the sake of avoiding unnecessary shit.

"You enjoying watching me, hmm?"Playing along with her game, I return her smirk.

"Yeah, I do enjoy watching your defeat and misfortune."She expressed, dragging her eyes from my messy black hair to my dry lips that I lick, that action catches her off guard so her breath hitches, then I stare at her raising chest.She locked her sight on my naked chest covered with tattoos.

"Stop glaring at me like that, amore."I turn my head after I see a guard making his way with another prisoner.

"Like what, Emilio?"Fuck, I like the way my name left her mouth.

"Like you want me to fuck you and bend you over."I chuckle deeply, shaking my head.

"No, go fuck yourself and let me watch."She makes an act of cringing at the thought but the way her eyes widen assures me that she liked the idea.

"You look angry. How about you take this energy and put it to good use?"She crosses her arms over her small breasts to hide her fisted palm. I am doing a good job of annoying her.

"Look at you, all smug. It is not like I jerk off to you at night. But you would like that, wouldn't you?"She grunted, I can tell I am turning her on just like the way she is right now. She groans, rubbing the wound I caused, that sounds makes my dick twitch in my pants. I change my sitting position, irked by the thought.

"I can't tell if I want to make you bleed or moan."I glance at her from head to toes then, smirking a little when I run my tongue at my bottom lip.

"You already did the first one."I approach her, smelling her scent."Are you sure you want to do the second one though?"

"I would do that with pleasure."I touch her, strawberry blonde hair that rests on her shoulder, she stops me before I go to her cheek.

"You are not allowed to touch me, Emilio. Remember I am the detective and you are my prisoner. I give the rules and you follow."She demanded before leaving, her heels echoing in the hall.

Of course, she will enjoy teasing me here, and me being at her mercy is a thing I am sure she dreamt of for a long time.

Nevertheless, I should do something to stop her.

ꨄ︎

Thoughts for the next chapter?