25|flumadiddle

flumadiddle:(n.) utter nonsense

I published a new story called Dangerous Temptation, If you are into the mafia, age gap and slow-burn tropes you can check it!!:)
"Fantasmo and the stripper"

I published a new story called Dangerous Temptation, If you are into the mafia, age gap and slow-burn tropes you can check it!!:) "Fantasmo and the stripper"

After we finished, we head back to my estate.

Everyone is cheerful since the mission went successful.

Valentina disappeared with Amaris and Alessandra in the kitchen.

While I was here sitting with my inner gang.

"How on earth did you take her with you?" Brio chid.

"What is wrong with that?" I shrugged.

A maid entered holding drinks she distributed them.

"Are you out of your mind? She is a fucking detective and is your biggest enemy" He raised his voice, anger evident in it.

"We had a deal." I shift in my seat, grumbling.

"Care to tell me?" He arches an eyebrow.

"No." I deadpan.

"But you have to." He exclaimed in disbelief.

"If I don't want to then I won't," I tell him, taking a sip of my drink.

Brio is one of the most annoying cousins I have, he can't shut up and if wasn't for my blood I would have killed him a long time ago.

"They agreed on helping each other." Fabrizio sighed from Brio.

He sighed."Am I losing my mind?"

"Yes." I mock.

"I never imagined the day I would see you two, especially you and Valentina Los Santos Azevedo making a deal. That thought never crossed my mind." Savio thinks out loudly.

"I have to agree with that." Fabrizio chimes.

To be honest, when I was going to talk to her about it, the chance of rejection was on the table but she approved and here we are.

"What was the deal about?" Brio asks, finishing his drink.

"Just shut up for fuck's sake." I sigh.

"I will now but you have to tell me." He points a figure at me.

"Maybe after you die." I give him a sideways look.

"When are we going to sell the diamond?"Savio rubs his jaw as he questions.

"As fast as we can, we would," I answer.

They all look at me as I calmly stare back across my table in my office, Fabrizio is seated next to Brio while Savio is on the other side.

"Where is Nicolo? That fucker never shows." Fabrizio wonders, gazing out of the window.

"Fantasmo wanted him for work so I sent him" I shrug nonchalantly.

"He is your underboss though." Brio supposed.

"I can not say no to Fantasmo," I admit, truth to be told I won't put myself at that risk, Fantasmo is a dangerous man.

"It seems you forgot that Fanstasmo is the leader of the biggest mafia family in the underworld" Fabrizio reminds him.

Brio mutters a "yeah right" under his breath.

We are interrupted by the knock on the door as I order them to enter.

Alessandra embarks followed by Amaris and Valentina at last.

Our eyes connect as Valentina amble in to take a seat next to Alessandra.

I am surprised to see them on good terms,  I thought they wouldn't.

"Before we sit, the dinner is ready." Amaris acknowledged, ushering us to get up.

"Get your asses moving." Alessandra takes Valentina by her hand and stands up as the rest are out of my office.

"I need a word with Valentina," I tell her.

"Just don't kill each other." She joked, smiling and heading out.

"What do you want?" Valentina implores, her eyes full of curiosity.

"Are you free tonight?" It was in the middle of the day and if she agreed she would have enough time to get ready.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" She narrows her eyes.

"You will be my date to the ball tonight." I declared.

" I declared