28|frission

frission:(n.) A shiver of pleasure

Anger radiated off his body like heat waves

His grip was tight enough to hurt me and it did.

"You are hurting me." I fight under his touch, wiggling my hand.

"Shut the fuck up." His tone was like ice, calm yet hazardous.

He opens the bathroom door, slamming it shut.

"What is wrong with you?" I shout, pushing against his chest.

He makes sure that they are empty.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me?" He inquiries, the cross his arms over his chest.

"Yeah." I whisper." But that doesn't mean that I should listen."

He comes closer to me, him taking a step forward while I take one backward until my back meets the coldness of the wall.

I hold my breath, my insides a mixture of excitement and fear for his next step.

I have never seen him like this, furious.

"You don't learn, do you?" He presses his body against mine, stroking my neck gently. My pulse increases under his touch, I feel him smirking although I can't see his face.

I tip my head to the left giving him more access, I curse under my breath hating the way my body was reacting to his touch.

I moan out loud, his sucking and nipping my skin was driving me over the edge.

I suddenly want his lips on mine so I grab him by his sharp jaw, his beard tickling my palm then I press his lips to mine, fierce and fast.

He sucks my tongue, gaining a whimper from me.

I pull back, gasping for air my chest heaving.

He tangles my hair in his hand and pulls me again, kissing me again. He had one hand on my hair and the other on my chin.

My body quivers from the intensity of the moment. A moan that slips out, Emilio swallows.

This kiss is deeper than the first.

It is his turn to pull back, I look into his eyes that pupils have darkened in lust and need to see him gazing back at me.

His hand touches my thigh seductively, going up further to the hem of my panties.

Then he stares at me from the corner of his eyes, asking for permission.

I frantically nod, lust taking its control over my senses.

His palm finds my pussy as he cups it for a second before placing a thumb on my clit then he draws out lazy circles, my back arching.

His breath roamed my neck but his focus was on his fingers.

He stroked my pussy. I was dripping wet and swollen, my pussy tingling with anticipation.

Catching me by surprise, he slides a finger inside my pussy. I was a moaning mess.

It felt like breaking the sexual frustration I felt after months.

"Emilio," I whine, linking my hands around his neck.

"Hmm." His voice was raspy.

"Someone might come in." The words came out breathlessly.

"Fuck them." He slides another finger followed by another and I am at the edge of an orgasm.

As if he can feel It, he says "No not tonight, we will get your dress dirty. Right?" He pulls his fingers out, pushing them into his mouth as he sucks the juices that filled his hand and look straight into my eyes.

He washes his hands and gets out.

What the fuck?

But he was right tho.

I do the same, cleaning my body and stepping out.

Walking back to the ballroom, I don't get a peek of him, he is nowhere seen.

But I see Marcelino, so I walk towards him.

"Before we leave, I have to ask you a question," I state, scooting closer.

"I am not sure if I can answer." He says, looking over the hall.

"Why Emilio killed Sandros Ortez?"I hope that he answers because it is important to me.

"Because Ortez killed someone Emilio loved." He replies calmly.

" He replies calmly