43|sangue

sangue:(n.) Blood (Portuguese)

I groan in pain as I clutch my injured shoulder

I groan in pain as I clutch my injured shoulder. Zeus had driven me to the estate.

Blood flows out of the wound, some bastard shot me, he probably works for Sanders.

That guy is obsessed with me, all his life he has been chasing me and trying to take the power I held.

My mind drifts back to Valentina and how she confessed her love for me. My heart skipped a beat when those three words left her mouth.

I know that I didn't say it back not that I don't return her feelings, but I still am waiting for the right time to tell.

I remember her sweet little moans when she collapsed on top of me, I would like to hear that sound for the rest of my life.

I love Valentina. And I love her very much.

A little part of me was thrilled that I pushed her to tell me because my anger at her wouldn't dissolve easily and her saying them, caused the anger to melt and be replaced by passion and desire for her and only her.

I would hate myself forever if she died because of me.

I realise that we arrived at the estate, she occupied my whole thoughts.

Zeus steps out and opens the door for me to help me get out. "I can do this alone," I tell him.

He shrugs, leaving me.

I remove my hand from my shoulder, the crimson liquid soaking it and spilling over the ground.

Alessandra rushes out first " You never learn, do you?" She throws my words back at me.

I chuckle " It is nothing." I enter the hall, looking for Valentina. Is she still asleep? I ask myself. I hope so.

"Get the fucking doctor." I wince when a sharp pain shoots in my bicep.

As I was about to reach the medical room, Valentina appears with worry in her eyes.

She checks me with her eyes as they roam the length of my body then they stop at my shoulder, she stood dead in her tracks.

"Are you okay?" She asks me, coming closer.

"Sì," I assure her. When Amaris comes breathless, she says " The doctor left because you told him to." How did I forget?

"I will take care of them. Where is the aid kit?" Valentina volunteers.

"You sure?" I mumble.

"Sì." Amaris leads her to the medical room as she gives her what she asked for.

"Sit on the bed, Emilio." She orders as she takes the medical box.

"I like you bossing me around," I smirk, laying over the bed in front of her. She cuts the hem of my shirt sealing for more space.

"Is the bullet still in?" I shake my head.

"Where did you go?" She asks, grabbing on as she sprays sanitiser on it to make sure it is clean.

"I had work," I answer her, a smile on my face at the sight of her stitching me.

"Why are you smiling?" She glares before she returns her gaze to the wound as her bottom lip sinks into her mouth.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

As she made sure she cleaned it all, she grabs a bandage to wrap it.

She holds it, biting her lip.

"Bite that lip one more time and I will give you are reason to." I threaten her.

"You realize that in your case, you can't threaten me, right?" She wraps the bandage five times and then she finished.

"A shot shoulder won't stop you from riding me, amore" I smirk, rising back up when she finished.

A smile pulls over my lips when I hear her mutter pervert under her breath.

"Where are you going?" I ask her when I see that she is going to a guest room.

"You need some space." She exclaims.

"Come here, sleep with me." And she does.

" And she does