15|choque

choque(n.): shock(spanish)

I am proud of myself

I was able to achieve what papãe had failed.

But the last step to be done and to assure myself and the legal community that I had succeeded is by winning the court against my enemy and giving him a life sentence in prison.

I was in my office drinking coffee, scrambling through the paperwork in front of me.

The Donatiello's are accused of several crimes and robberies but none were proved, the irony.

I must admit that they are pros at the job of erasing the evidence of their illegal shit.

My butt hurts from sitting on the rigid chair, I should move my ass.

I open the door and lock it after me, walking through the white hall.

Cops and officers are chatting and working, their shift is going to end virtually while I am heading towards Emilio's cell.

It has been nearly two days since we caught him.

I unlock the iron barrier that leads to the prisons filled with criminals and thieves.

I stroll, glaring at the prisons that were glaring back at me.

As I reach Emilio's jail, I am filled with shock when I find it empty.

"Wha-" I don't even get to finish my question when a hand is placed on my mouth to shut me up. Fear sinks to my belly.

I scream and try to kick the unknown person while they drag me exit door at the end of the cells. Prisoners stand, clutching the iron bars in curiosity.

Their grip is powerful, I couldn't even break it.

As we reach the verge, I meet Emilio who seems to be waiting for me.

Crossing his arms, he looks at me calmly as I recognise the unknown person was Zeus.

First of all, how did the heck he escape?

Second, what is his purpose for this bullshit he just caused?

I try to analyse the situation we are in when Emilio asserts " You won Valentina and yet I am here." He smirks at me, his injuries has healed.

I remain silent as he continues "I want something from you, amore." He declares with a sigh, quietly having a talk with Zeus by the eyes.

"You. want. me. to. help. you." I say with disbelief "And you are expecting me to do that?" I point my finger at him where the exit guard's body lay dead on the floor.

"You have no choice because your sweet Arabella is with us. Come on all you have to do is open that damn door and take care of all the issues I will leave by escaping. It is so easy. But you have to be quick before they send someone." He pushes a hand through his black hair, his blue eyes piercing at me.

Oh my lord, they took my sweet little sister. They are cruel as fuck dude. What is her business in this? Oh, I forget this is the mafia, a war with it either you are fighting alone or with somebody, have to include your family.

But she is 7.

"Now lead the way, amore." That jerk smiled in victory. Fuck you, fuck you Emilio Donatiello. I hate you so much and this hate is growing every damn day, I say in my mind not aloud.

I gesture them to move by raising my hand to lead the way, my eyes trying not to lose my pride.

Emilio walks next to me while Zeus is after us. I can feel the heat radiating off his body, when our hands touch I immediately back a little bit as he looks at me with serious eyes as If he is studying me. My heart is beating faster now.

We approach the exit door, where the power is shut off to prevent the security cameras from recording his escape.

Everything is planned, I thought as I see the black cars waiting in front of the door to rescue their boss.

Zeus leaves me alone with Emilio, looking at him I see him already staring at me.

I stand there in my place giving him a "what are you still waiting for, idiot" look.

He moves toward me, whispering in my ear "Baby, you forget that we are the Donatiellos and what we are capable of. Next time to win, you have to remember that."

ꨄ︎