Chapter - 6

"Bhaiya one chilled chocolate shake🍫", Shivani ordered while finishing her lunch

"No Shivani", Abhi said while glaring her.

"Tumhare liye kon mangwa raha hai, but if you want you can order too. Koi tax nahi lagega", Shivani said with a chilled out expression.

Shaking his head in disbelief he continued,
"I am denying you. You already obeyed me by having lunch here in river but no cold things."

Unbothered by his words she started waiting for the waiter.

"Mam your order☺️", he said politely.

"Take this and get lost😠", glared Abhi.

Scared waiter turned to leave but Shivani interrupted,
"Oye Bhaiya, kaha jaa rahe ho!?"

"Wo sir..😦."

"Order kisne kiya🤨!?"

"Aapne!!"

"Toh order kisse doge🤨!?"

"Aapko"

"Then what are you waiting for, give it."

Nervously he picked up the glass from his tray while his hand were shaking.

"I said take this away😤!!!!"

Poor waiter got sacred and immediately put the glass back on the tray.

"Youuuu!!! Stop scaring him😵", shouted Shivani.

"And you stop ordering him😒", Back answered Abhimanyu.

"Bhaiya, aap glaas do."

"Bilkul nahi!!!"

"You shutup!! Nobody asked you. Bhaiya aap glass de rahe ho ya mai manager ko bulao🙃"

"Dare you give her that glass. I will make sure you loose your job🌝!!"

"Bhaiya dedo warna mai police ko complaint kar dungi🙂"

"Po...police😰!?", the waiter got scared.

"Nahi madam please aap glass lelo"

"Tu glass deke dikha teri jaan le leni hai maine😡!!!", roared Abhimanyu while scaring the 'already-scared' waiter.

Manager came there to seek into the matter and requested them to keep quite as they were creating disturbance to others.

"Oye chup oye!!! Tumhara resturant hi bakwaas hai, aye bade mujhe bolne wale🙄!!!", Shivani said in anger while going from there.

While Abhi just passed a glare to them while following his wife but it enough to make them terrified🤭.

Already in a bad mood, they decided to go back to hotel but on the insistence of the driver they left for 'Kaali ka Tibba' which was another fascinating place to visit in Chail.