Chapter - 17

Shivani was playing with Ayaan in her room

They were having a car fight which Ayaan won.

"Yayyyy!! I won🥳", Ayaan jumped on bed making Shivani laugh.
She pulled him on her lap and started tickling him.

"A..ahhh Chachi no...🤣", he said in between his laugh.
She stopped and smiled at him when he hugged her.

The door knob clicked and Abhimanyu came in talking on his bluetooth.

"Yes I will mail the details!!", Abhimanyu cut the call and looked at them.

"Chachuuuu🤩", Ayaan exclaimed and hugged him. Abhimanyu grinned and took him in his arms.

"Chachu I beat Chachi in the car race😁", he proudly stated.

Abhimanyu gazed at Shivani and she immediately diverted her gaze. Abhimanyu came near bed and sat down with Ayaan on his lap.

"So my champ beated his Chachi😄", Abhimanyu smiled and Ayaan nodded his head.

"Chachu aap bahut lucky ho😗", Ayaan said.

"Kaise🤨", Abhimanyu lifted his eyebrow.

"Chachi kitni achi hai🥰!! Mere saath khelti hai mujhe choco bhi deti hai. Mere friends bhi bol rahe thi ki Ayaan ki chachu bahut beautiful hai💖😁", he smiled proudly.

Shivani looked at him in an 'awe' and Abhimanyu chuckled,
"Toh isme mai kaise lucky hua?"

"Arre see aap handsome ho Chachi beautiful hai aur wo caring bhi hai so wo aapse apni cheezen bhi share karengi!😋! Aapko daantegi bhi nahi, aapki help karegi aur aapko good night kissie bhi degi😘", Ayaan blabbered getting excited.

Shivani's eyes popped out of the sockets at his last sentence.
Meanwhile Ruchi called,
"Ayu come and sleep!!"

"Good night chachu sweet dreams🥰!!", he kissed Abhimanyu's cheeks.

"Good night Chachi!! Sweet dreams♥️", he kissed her cheeks and Shivani too kissed him.

Shivani sent him to Ruchi's room and closed the door while bidding him bye with a smile.

She turned and shivered suddenly watching Abhimanyu dangerously close to her.
Abhimanyu pinned her to the door and smirked😏.

"Soooo wifeyyyyy no escape now😉", he whispered huskily slipping his hand onto her waist.

Shivani was sweating and her heart was beating with double speed as know she know that she is trapped in the lion's cage🤭.

"A..... Abhi😨", her voice stuck in her throat and she was watching him innocently with nervous expression.

"Stop that Biwi!! I am not gonna eat you up🥰", he again spoke up in an intense voice caressing her cheeks lovingly.

Her chest heaved up and down as she breathed heavily clutching her top in a fist.