Chapter - 34

Shivani was settling the flowers and items of worship near the mandap

She sighed and rubbed her hands in satisfaction after all things were perfectly settled.

She turned around and found Abhimanyu standing there with a smirk....😏
Her smile disappeared a little as she was all alone with him.

Pretending to ignore him she started going from there when he held her hand and pulled her on himself.

"K....k...kya ....ka..r rahe...ho?", she asked wiggling in his arms.

"Kya lagta hai", he whispered in her ears tightening his grip.

"Abhi....", she breathed biting her lips in nervousness.

"Tumhe kuch batana hai...", He said as he stared romantically at her.

She nodded her head gesturing him to speak ahead but only she knew what marathon her heart was running.

"I want to say ki..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeetenge toh hum hi😙", he pushed her gently and smirked.

"Huh!!!!?", came out her voice in surprise.

"Arre tumhe toh yaad bhi nahi....
Kya Shivi I am talking about 'Joota Chupai' ki rasam", he explained while settling the flowers.

Her shocked face turned to an angry one....
She turned him in a force and held his collar boring her eyes into his.

"Tum...tum samajhte kya ho apne aap ko haan? Aaye bade....😒
Ye attitude na kisi aur ko jaake dikhana samjhe mere saamne nahi chalega😠!!! Aur ye over-confidence ke pahad se neeche aa jao kyunki joote toh tumhe milne se rahe...", Shivani bursted like a lightening cloud on him whereas he was trying hard to control his smile.

"Tumhe pehle bhi kaha tha bakwaas mat kara karo par nahi tumhe toh apni aadaton se baaz hi nahi aana.....🙄
Agli baar mere saamne kuch ulti seedhi harkat karne se pehle na 1000 baar soch lena warna ye jo daant tum dikha rahe ho na wo bachenge nahi...😤", She huffed in anger and her nose turned red making Abhimanyu giggle more.

Abhimanyu held her by waist as she was too close to him and whispered huskily,
"Wo toh dekhenge sweetheart kon jeeta aur kon haara...😋"

Her grip on his collar loosened and her eyes roamed here and there.

"Wo toh dekhenge Sadu!!!", she rolled her eyes pushing him and ran away from there.

"Ab iss ladki ko kon bataye hum toh pehli se apna Dil iss par haar chuke hai....💖!", he stretched his arms and blushed like a teenager lover boy.