Chapter - 11

Shivani was standing on the table swinging left and right🥴

"Gaowalo😁!!! Myself Shivani Khanna ohh sorry sorry Mrs. Shivani Abhimanyu Malhotra. Wo kya hai na mere pati ko hurt ho jata hai agar unka naam na lo😆!!", she laughed.

Abhimanyu ran to her and try to pull her down.

"Ohh ye rahe mere patidev Mr. Abhimanyu Malhotra urf Sadu🤭!!", she pointed towards him.

"Shivani neeche aao kya kar rahi ho😦", Abhimanyu scolded.

Ignoring him she started singing,
"Zara sa jhoom lu mai💃🏻"

"Arre na re na re na", Jai completed while laughing.

"Zara sa ghoom lu mai", she continued while swinging.

"Arre na re na re na", Jai again singed and got a death glare from Abhimanyu.

"Mai chaliiii banke hawaaaa", saying this she fell in Abhimanyu's arms.

"Rabba mere mainu bacha😐", he muttered under his breathe.

She jumped out of his arms and took a glass stumbling. Clearing her throat she started speaking,
"Helloooo 1..2..3 mic check🎤!! So today I will be giving you all a tutorial", she smiled proudly.

"How to be 'Mr. Sadu Malhotra' tutorial😎", she clapped her hands.

Abhimanyu kept stopping her but she was intoxicated by alcohol.

"Step 1: Apne pyaare se face sada hua sa expression rakhe😒", saying this her facial expressions turned serious.

"Step 2: Apne kaan par 24 mei se 25 ghante Bluetooth chipkaye rakhe😗", she snatched his Bluetooth adjusting it in her ear.

"Step 3: Always dressed up in formals🧥!!", she made Abhimanyu slip out off his tuxedo and wear it over her gown.

"And last Step 4: Make sarcasm and anger your best friends. Lemme explain by example. Ummm...🤔", she put her finger on her chin scanning the giggling audience.

"Tum idhar aao", she called out Jai.

Though Abhimanyu was denying him not to agree with her, he still went ignoring his dangerous glares.

"Imagine tum mere employee ho aur tum late ho gaye! Ok?", she explained him and he nodded his head controlling his laugh.

"Toh.. ahem ahem.. Mr. Gupta why are you late🙄?", she seriously said.

"Sir wo..", Jai started speaking.

"Ye wo kya ha?? Dinosaur ne tumhari car raste mai utha li thi ya phir tum time travel karke past mai chale gaye!!", saying this she laughed herself making Jai chuckle.