Chapter - 14

"Mera toh dimaag kharab ho gya hai🤦🏻‍♀️", Shivani settled on bed.

"Theek tha kab😂!?", Tanu chuckled earning a glare from her.

"I am serious Tanu😑!!"

"Okay sorry! But what happened ki Tera dimaag kharab ho gaya?", Tanu asked though she knew the answer.

"Abhimanyu Malhotra has lost it🙄", Shivani stated.

"That I know", Tanu laughed.

"No seriously that man has gone nuts!! Pata nahi kya bhoot chad gaya hai usme. Paglon jaisa behave kar raha hai😶", Shivani pouted.

"Aisa kya kara usne🤨!?", Tanu questioned.

"Kya batao!! He is talking to me sweetly like very sweetly!! And aaj pura din he was smiling like an idiot🙃", Shivani exclaimed.

"So what!? Talking nicely and smiling doesn't lie under madness I guess🌝", Tanu taunted.

"No it doesn't but for him it does!! Expecting these normal gestures from him is unexpected😶. Sadu gussa bhi nahi hua and the thing that gave me a heart attack was him  calling me 'Baby'!!! Can you believe it Tanu😬!!", Shivani explained her with serious expressions.

Tanushka laughed out loud listening her. She held her stomach and fall on the bed.

"Oh god!!! Babyyyyyy haan😝!!"

"You gadhi😒!! Yaha main serious baat kar rahi hun and you are laughing", Shivani threw a pillow on her face.

"Sorry Shivi but...🤣", she again laughed making Shivani irritated.

"Once you are done with your laughter let me know🙂", Shivani faked smiled.

"Ohh no no I am done I am done!!", Tanu wiped laughing tears from her eyes.

"Waise baat toh tumhari sach hai, even I noticed that!! Haathon mein haath movie theatre mein tum dono ek saath😏🥰!!", Tanu dramatically spoke.

Shivani's eyes widen and her cheeks turned pink making her more cute💖.

"Wa..waisa kuch.. bhi nahi hai", Shivani muttered fidgeting her fingers.

"Oh shut up Shivi bachpan se jaanti hun tujhe so jhoot bolne ki try mat kar🙄!! And moreover how peacefully you were sleeping in his arms and he was staring you!! Haayeeee🙈❤️", Tanu dreamily said while putting her hands on her chest.

Shivani couldn't digest the facts that happened during day. It feels like her head is spinning.

"Pata nahi kya hoga Gaya hai🙆🏻‍♀️", Shivani whispered.

"Kisse tumhe ya usse😏", Tanu smirked.

"Abhi ko aur kisse! And that man will surely make me mad too", Shivani shakes her head.

"Ohooooo Abhiiii huh😚😏!! In future I would love to listen 'Shivani hui Abhiii ke pyaar mein pagal'🤣😏!!!", Tanu laughed.

"Tanuuu ki bachi!! You are so dead now😠!!", Shivani glared and ran behind her jumping on the bed.

"Ohh no!! But think na Shivu Abhi and you under moonlight romantic atmosphere and then...🙃😏", Tanu laughed while running away from her.

"Then🤨!?", Shivani wiggled her eyebrows.

"I think you smart enough to understand that darling😁😉",Tanu winked.