Chapter - 35

"What do you feel for me Shivi🥰", he smiled looking into her eyes

Her breath hitched at his question and she tried to analyse what to say.

"Batao Shivani....", he asked softly smiling throughout.

Shivani gulped her saliva and diverted her gaze biting her lips.

Abhimanyu shook his head smiling and turned her face again to himself.

"Shivani I am not forcing you to confess your feelings...
I just want to know what do you feel for me baby and it's not important that you have to love me!!
Be it hate or attraction or anything else but at least let me know at what place I stand upon in your eyes☺️", he spoke while his eyes speak the volumes of admiration looking at her.

"Abhi....", Shivani looked at him perplexed as her heart fluttered with happiness.

"I am all ears baby..!", he caressed her hair waiting for her to proceed.

Just as her lips parted to say something there was a loud thud on the door.

"Shivu!!!! You there?", came a voice.

Abhimanyu's eyes turned to door and the sweet expression turned to his patent 'Sadu' one.

"Isse kya dikkat hai!! Shanti se jeene kyu nahi deta mujhe...😒", he muttered to himself which was listened by Shivani too.

She looked at him surprisingly and then chuckled watching his expressions.

"Whatt? What's so funny🙄?", he rolled his eyes.

She shook her head in negative pressing her lips to control her smile.

The door again banged,
"Shivaniiii!!!"

Abhimanyu opened his mouth to say something which was immediately shut by Shivani's hand.

"Haan Sahil...", she reciprocated.

"Ohhh you are inside.... Tum mil nahi rahi thi kahin so I thought to check here", he said.

"Haan wo.... mere lehenge ka pallu thoda kharab ho gaya tha so I am settling it!! Tum chalo main aayi bas 5 minutes mai theek karke", she answered, her one hand still on Abhimanyu's mouth.

"Ohh okay okay aaram se", Sahil said.

Shivani sighed a breath of relief and looked upto Abhi's face which depicted happiness.
She giggled at his sudden change of expression.

"Waise Shivu tumne Abhi ko dekha hai kya?", Sahil spoke up again.

Shivani's smile disappeared as he came back again suddenly that too asking about Abhimanyu.

Before her brain could analyse what to say Abhimanyu removed her hand from his mouth and said loudly,
"Haan Sahil....."

"Tum bhi andar ho?", Sahil asked getting a bit shocked.