Chapter - 22

Abhimanyu got up rubbing his eyes and the scene in front of him make his eyes widen and heart pound faster💓

Shivani was wearing a deep back cut kurti of which the fasteners were swinging as they were untied😌.
She was rubbing her damp hair and the little droplets fell on her milky back making Abhimanyu gulp his saliva.

She felt a presence and turned to bed looking at Statued Abhimanyu🤭.

"Good morning☺️!!", she sweetly greeted. But Abhimanyu seemed too lost to listen her, he was just gawking her like a lost puppy.

She scrunched her eyebrows and called out,
"Abhii🤨!!"

Again getting no response she went near him and shook him by his shoulder...
"Abhi!!!!!!"

Finally coming out of his trance he looked at her and once again his breath hitched looking at the epitome beauty🥰❤️.

"H...Haan!?"

"Kya Haan!! Kabse awaaz de rahi hun... Kaha khoye huye the🧐!!"

"Nowhere", he shook his head avoiding to meet her gaze.

"Okay go and get ready", she stated resuming to comb her silky hair.

Abhimanyu immediately ran into the bathroom chucking the scene out of his mind.

"Kya kar Raha hai Abhi🤦🏻!!! Pagal ho gaya hai kya....
Usse aise kyu ghoor raha tha bewakoof🙄!! Chittar hi khayega kisi din iss baat ke liye...😐
Waise hi badi mushkil se sab sort hua hai bigad le tu dobara apni harkaton se....
Khotta😑!!!!", he cursed himself.

Having a long bath he came out all freshed and active.
He saw Shivani managing her purse, he started finding something near the side table.

"You want something?", Shivani asked him.

"Umm yeah have you seen a pendrive.. actaully I have a meeting with new interns so there was a presentation regarding it in that pendrive", he said while shuffling the pillows.

"Wait wait!!! Don't mess....
Here it is", she handed him the pendrive that he was looking for.

He smiled at her and took it from her.

After having breakfast and bidding bye to their family they left for their work.

Abhimanyu was working in his office just then there was a knock at the door. He ordered to come in.

"Sir it's time for the meeting😊!!"

"Yeah coming"

He went to the conference room where young students were sitting with a smile. They greeted him standing up and he nodded his head.