ISHQ-E-JUNOON - REJECTION... BUT WHO'S?...

Hola everyone... Guys welcome to the very first chapter REJECTION... BUT WHO'S? of my very new RIANSH FF ISHQ-E-JUNOON... I know that AHAANA track was rely very boring... But you know what I was hell frustrated with the plot which makers showed... The way RIDDHIMA forgave VANSH so easily... I was waiting for separation plot for months
but they never showed it... I wanted VANSH to get to know RIDDHIMA'S importance but that never happened in the show... I wanted him to yearn for RIDDHIMA like a fish without water... I wanted RIDDHU to choose her self respect & leave VANSH & then VANSH search him like a mad man after knowing truth... But they never full fill mu wish... so I am writting it again... In KIYA style with mystry-mystry & only mystry.. So do give it a try...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH...

As shown in the show after VANSH left RIDDHIMA alone in the hotel room she came VR MANSION with alot of difficulties thinking may be he is in danger worrying for him, crying for him & praying for his safety... As soon as she stepped inside the mansion she heard VANSH announcing AHAANA as his wife....

VANSH : Everyone meet here the lady love of my life, queen of this king of VR enterprices my legally wedded wife MRS. AHAANA VANSH RAISINGHANIA....

Hearing it land slipped beneath RIDDHIMA'S feets... Her heart broken & shattered into millions of pieces...

Dil tuta hain, to rona to aayega hi...
Par tere samne ro kar karenge bhi kya,
Jab dil todne wala shaks hi tu hain...

( Guys imagine one of my favorite song JAG SOONA SOONA song from OM SHANTI OM movie in background while this scene.... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it... )

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye
Hatth mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne..
Baar baar rond akhiyan
Tainu jo na vekh sakiyaan
Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne..
Katta main ki ve din teri sonh tere bin
Main taan jiya na maraa..

VANSH who saw her entering in VR MANSION before announcing AHAAN as his wife looked at her & smirked evilly... He was waiting for her to cry, to beg in front of him for his love & forgiveness... He wanted her to yearn for his forgiveness... He wanted her to regret for betraying her... He did all this to break her... Break her to such an extent that no one will be even able to mend her broken self not even she herself... He was waiting for her reaction... While RIDDHIMA was standing their blank, emotionless, straight poker face as if it didn't affected her a bit... Everyone saw VANSH staring somewhere & turned their gaze towards where he is looking at only to find RIDDHIMA standing their in disheveled state... One of the paparazzi looked at VANSH back & waited for his signel... VANSH turned his gaze back towards that paparazzi & signalled him something on which he nodded his head in yes & looked back towards RIDDHIMA... RIDDHIMA was standing their rooted on her place that's when that paparazzi whome VANSH signalled something asked RIDDHIMA...

PAPARAZZI : MISS. Who are you... How did you enter in VR MANSION... As till we know no one can enter here without VR'S permission... Who are you... What relationship you has with RAISINGHANIA'S

Hearing him all RAISINGHANIA family members were smirking except DADI & ANGRE... RIDDHIMA looked at both of them on which they lowered their head low in shame & disappointment... They wanted to say something & help RIDDHIMA but DADI was bind with VANSH'S sware while ANGRE with bis loyalty... She looked at them with stern blank emotionless eyes & then looked at VANSH directly in his eyes... VANSH was suddenly feeling strange with her intence gaze... She was carrying a different dominating aura with her... Her gaze was intimidating... But he maintained a poker face while RIDDHIMA smirked at him evilly which made everyone confused in RAISINGHANIA family & then she said in stern emotionless voice with cold eyes & blank face....