ISHQ-E-JUNOON - INTRODUCTION OF NEW ENTRY...

Hola everyone.... Hey guys here I am again with the next brand new chapter of your favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.... So guys today you all are going to get a character sketch of new entries in ff... Actually I was planning this from long but put it on hold till the name of ARU'S dad gets revealed... So as you all got to know the names if new entries now it's time to see their faces... Let's just start.... SO HERE YOU GO....

HERE THE CHAPPY STARTS WITH :

Guys meet MR. DEV PRATAP OBEROI... THE KING of UNDERWORLD MAFIA... Popularly known as DEVIL KING in underworld... He rules the mafia underworld.... The most ruthless man you will ever meet.... Well knows for his merciless behavior in underworld... The most feared man of this world... He is very cruel to the whole world... No one dares to look in his eyes... Every mafia group works under him... They bows their head in front of him... He is the boss of whole underworld... His decision is the last... No one dares to disobey him... Every mafia group follows his orders... He is a cruel devil for the whole world... He is soft towards only one person... His only weakness... His only family... His life after demise of his lovely wife MYRA... His everything... His only daughter ARADHYA... He can do anything for his daughter... One single drop of tear in her eyes & the person who is the reason behind it will not see the next sunrise... Can do anything for his daughter... For her happiness he hide him being DEVIL KING OF MAFIA WORLD for many years...
.
.

Here you meet LATE MRS

Here you meet LATE MRS. MYRA DEV  OBEROI... She died in an accident ( really🤔🤨😒) when her daughter ARADHYA was 3 years old... She was an orphan... She was 21 when she met DEV in Mumbai... He felled for her in love at first sight & latter with in 6 months they both got married... Loved her daughter ARADHYA alot... Was not only her mother but also her mentor...
She knew DEV being DEVIL KING OF THE MAFIA UNDERWORLD...
.
.

Guys here you meet are main female lead of the ff

Guys here you meet are main female lead of the ff... MISS ( ab main MISS likhu ya MRS... Here we are introducing the devil kings daughter na so I will use miss only... ) Okay... So guys here meet MISS ARADHYA DEV OBEROI... 23 years old... The only child of DEVIL KING OF UNDERWORLD MR. DEV OBEROI & LATE MRS. MYRA DEV OBEROI... She is smart, intelligent, brave, bubbly, an innocent girl... Loved her mother alot... But unfortunately list her at the tender age of 3... Her demise left a big impact on her... After her mother her dad played the role of both her mother & father... For her, her dad is her best friend... She was unaware of her dad being a DEVIL KING OF UNDERWORLD MAFIA till the age of 18... But one unfortunate day she got to know about it... She hates mafia & underworld as she thinks this is the reson she lost her mom... Even after her despise for MAFIA she loves her dad alot & can do anything for him...
.
.

Guys here meet MR

Guys here meet MR. AARAV REHAAN RAJAWAT... 32 year old.. The son of alpha ( right hand ) of DEVIL KING... He is beta ( most trustworthy after alpha ) of MR. DEV PRATAP OBEROI... Man of words... Most trust worthy & loyal to DEVIL KING just like his father... Known as NAWAAB in UNDERWORLD MAFIA... He is cruel & merciless... Considers ARADHYA as his baby sister... He is her buddy... Her bro... Her considered brother... Can do anything to protect her... Can go to any extend to make her happy if even means to kill someone... He is cold & ruthless for everyone but at same time funny & frank towards ARADHYA & love if his life... His AYRA.
.
.

Guys here meet MISS AYRA VIVEN SENGUPTA

Guys here meet MISS AYRA VIVEN SENGUPTA.... 29 years old... She is omega ( most powerful person of gang after alpha & beta ) of DEVIL KING.... Known as SCORPION in UNDERWORLD MAFIA... She is very sharp & an intelligent person... Beauty with brains... Loyal to DEVIL KING... Her father was beta of DEVIL KING... 8 Years before after his demise she took the post of beta in DEVIL KINGS gang... She is the most trustworthy person of DEVIL KING after his alpha REHAAN & beta AARAV.... She considers ARADHYA as her small baby sister... Best friend of ARADHYA... She knows ARADHYA more than anyone else... Treats her like a elder sister... Loves her alot... Can do anything for her JAAN'S happiness if it even means her life... If you dare to eyes ARADHYA she will slice your tongue without thinking twice...
.
.

Here you will meet the alpha of DEVIL KING MR

Here you will meet the alpha of DEVIL KING MR. REHAAN ADHIRAJ RAJAWAT who is soon going to enter in the story.... The most loyal & trustworthy man of MR. DEV PRATAP OBEROI... His right hand cum friend... Known as WAJIR ( A KING MAKER ) of DEVIL KING in UNDERWORLD... Considers ARADHYA as his daughter... Considered brother of MYRA....

END IF INTRODUCTIONS....

( P. S. Will introduce new character as per their entries....)

END OF THE INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER.....

______________________________________

Hey Guys so how was the chapter... Oops I mean Introductory chapter... I hope you all like it... Guys do tell me in comment box that how it was... & your opinions about character sketch in the comment box of the chapter... Please shower the chapter with lots of exciting comments like guessing about the plot & bla bla bla... & ya I forgot please don't forget to vote for your intelligent😎, smart😌, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, beautiful😍, naughty😜, crazy😝, evil😈, devil👻, bubbly😁, naive😒, cute🤪, mischievous 😉 yet hardworking☺ hardworking writer... So now it's time to take your leave... I will try to come back soon with the very next brand new chapter of LOVE & ISHQ-E-JUNOON till then SAYONARA... HASTA LA VISTA...