ISHQ-E-JUNOON - LOVE OR OBSESSION...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH...

Here after DADI'S outburst & all melodrama when everyone departed to their respective bedroom in RS MANSION... With VANSH in RIANSH'S bedroom...

As VANSH entered in his bedroom he instantly closed the door of his bedroom & with a very heavy heart he opened the envelope with RIDDHIMA gave him saying resignation latter... As he opened the envelope tears started brimming in his eyes as he found divorce papers in it in which RIDDHIMA had already signed... But more than that he was confused... As he thought RIDDHIMA wants his money that's why she wanted DADI to transfer on his name but in agreement of divorce papers their was clearly mentioned that she wants nothing from him... Leave his 50% property she didn't even wanted alimony from him... While seeing the divorce papers a paper fell from the envelope on floor... VANSH pick up that paper & opened it only to find it a latter from RIDDHIMA which read...

( In latter )

Not so dear MR. VANSH RAISINGHANIA, I am writting this letter to hearty inform you that I RIDDHIMA is resigning from the duty of being your wife... I have signed the divorce papers... Please kindly do a last favour on me... Sign this papers & submit in court... You must be thinking that why I didn't demanded any kind of property or alimony in it or when I got this papers ready... So the answer is it's non of your concern as you got what you wanted... Don't think you got successful in breaking me because you left me... Because that never happened as I am the one who leaving you... Don't worry I am not taking any jewellery given by you it your family or tour mony or expensive gifs.... & ya before leaving I want to tell you I never wanted to enter in your life... Nor it was my wish or choice... You think I betrayed you but it was you who betrayed me... I was simply stepped in your life to full full my promise... I was send by bappa just to save you from the enemies of yours whom you calls your family... But what's the use of explaining all this to you... Still I want to give a advice... Never always trust on the things which you sees as... It's not necessary that whatever we are seeing us truth only... The stoy can be different... Your life your rules who am I to advice you... I want to tell you one more thing... Opened the locker of your cupboard their you will find a bottle of medicine in a wooden box along with a letter... It's antidote for SIYA'S poison which made her paralyzed... Please don't forget to give it to her every night... I know you won't trust me so you can che k it in laboratory don't worry it's not poison ad I don't want to kill her not I ever wanted... But as if the great VR trust me... At last a last thing which I want to tell you... Forget you ever met any girl named RIDDHIMA.... Foget their was any RIDDHIMA in your life... & Please never to say anyone that you loved any girl named RIDDHIMA ever or people's faith over love will get broken & no one will be ever able to say this to anyone that TERE ISHQ MEIN MARJAAWAAN ( I WILL DIE IN YOUR LOVE )...

( end of the letter...)

Reading all this VANSH fell down on his knees crying, tears falling from his eyes constantly non stop like river... He looked at that divorce papers again on which RIDDHIMA had signed & looking upward he screamed out his lungs loudly...

VANSH : RIDDHIMA....

Barishon mein chhup keb jitna roya hoon main,
Tumko bhi utna kabhi rona padega...
Sirf mera tutna kaafi nahi hain,
Tumko bhi to muntashir hona padega...

( Guys imagine one of my favorite song NAAM - E - WAFA from CREATURE 3D movie in background while this scene... As usual adding few of my favorite lyrics from it...)