ISHQ-E-JUNOON - PUNISHING THEM ONE BY ONE

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay  so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

ON THE SAME EVENING AT THE SAME TIME IN THE HIGH YOUR NIGHT PUB...

ARYAN was sipping his hard drink peacefully seating at the bar area... Thats when a strong well built man come to him & tried to seduced him...

Man : Hey handsome let's have some fun....

Hearing his talks & seeing his actions ARYAN understood that he is a gay... So he tried to make him understand that he is not interested in his saying...

ARYAN : Look buddy I am sorry but you have some misunderstanding... I am not intrested in you as I am not like you... I am very much straight... Are you getting it...

He tried to make him understand... Hearing him that man moved his hand in ARYAN'S face seductively saying with a sly smirk....

Man : No.. Nor I want to...

He said stubbornly... Hearing him ARYAN shooed away his hand from his face & warned him sternly...

ARYAN : Excuse me behave you self...

He threatened him in meek voice getting intimidate seeing his 7 feet tall well built body like a gorilla in front of his small 5.8 feet which seemd to be like a little kitten as compared to his... While after hearing him that man chuckled at ARYAN saying....

Man : That's what I am only doing handsome...

He said while ARYAN looked here & their for help after hearing him... Getting the opportunity that man added something in ARYAN'S drink... He quickly gulped down that drink & to do him...

ARYAN : I... I need to go...

Saying this he tried to leave but that man held ARYAN through his hand... ARYAN struggle in his grip while that man chuckled at ARYAN & left him due to which he fall on the floor... Seeing it that man smirked at ARYAN while an horrified ARYAN ran from their only to bump on another man who gave him a seductive smile... Seeing it ARYAN gulp his saliva & ran from their... That man put his leg in between ARYAN'S way sue to which ARYAN fell down & grown in pain... Hearing his grown both thr man's chuckled while ARYAN quickly stood up & ran from their in the speed of rocket... ARYAN reached at the entrance door of the pub & took a deep breath of relief which didn't lasted for long as soon he started feeling dizzy.... ARYAN with that spinning head & stumbling feets marched towards his car... He was in parking area near his car that's when someone hit him on his head hard with a iron road due to which he got unconscious... Then that person put him in the dicky of his car... & gave a smirk to another one... They were those same mens from the bar.... They drove to some deserted land & took an unconscious ARYAN to a isolated building.... After an hour... ARYAN got his consciousness back only to find himself lying on bed totally necked only in his boxers... Their were handcuffs placed on the near by table & other dirty things... He got horrified seeing all this... That's when those two mens entered in the room with a sly smirk... ARYAN went all sweaty seeing those mens... He was horrified... While one of those mens locked the door of teh room & another one started undressing himself... Seeing it ARYAN gulped down his saliva & started pleading them to leave him... They didn't payed any heed of attention to ARYAN'S cry & plead & bounce on him on bed... While ARYAN quickly ran from their towards the another door to save himself from this both... He locked himself in the bathroom feeling horrified... He was thinking what to do that's when he suddenly started feeling really hot... He looked here & their feeling sweaty only to realise those two evil man's had set the bathroom on fire... He tried to open the water tab so he can stop the fire & get himself saved.... But to his disappointment those two evil man's had already turn the main water twitch off... As a result their was no water in tab... Thse whole bathroom has filled with a black smoke... ARYAN tried to search for an window but their was nothing.... He tried to open that bathroom door in an attempt to stay alive but for his bad luck now it was lock from outside.... In some minutes ARYAN lost his sence, he got unconscious & fell on the floor of bathroom... As soon as he landed on the floor senseless the door of bathroom got opened those two mens entered the room... She gave a sly smirk to each other seeing ARYAN'S condition... Then one of them went to dress ARYAN & another one went to call someone...