ISHQ-E-JUNOON - KIDNAPPED?...

Hola everyone... Hey guys here I am back again with the very next & brand new chapter KIDNAPPED?... of your favorite FF ISHQ-E-JUNOON.... Before started the ff I want to thank you all for such an amazing response... I didn't thought this short ff will get so much love.. Thanks for so many votes & your love... I am so so happy first 2 chapters of this ff has already cross 100+ & I hope soon it will be 1000+... Oops thoda jayada ho gaya na... I think Day bt day I am becoming greedy... But what to do your love is spoiling me... Now you can't do anything.. Jaisi bhi hu crazy, cheezy bas yahi hu... Jo hu woh hu... So now bear it... Okay leave all this... After so much blabbering of mine..  Before you loos your patiens ( which you already deed ) & throw tomatoes in my comment box ( which I think I am surely gonna get ) let's just start you favorite work of reading with are today's new chapter & HERE WE GO....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

After teaching AHAANA a good lesson VANSH marched towards his study room where ANGRE was already present their waiting for his BOSS... As VANSH entered in his study room he sat on his chair & asked ANGRE...

VANSH : ANGRE....

He called him hearing him ANGRE who was standing their lost in his own chain of thoughts came back to reality hearing his voice & quickly asked him him...

ANGRE : YES BOSS...

He asked obediently... Hearing him VANSH said in his husky deep dark baritone carrying authority in it...

VANSH : Send our all mens in search of RIDDHIMA... Send your best mens to search her... Search her in evey corner of this city.... Search her before she can leave the city.... I want to know where she is.... Within next 24 hours I want her back... Back in this VR MANSION... Back in my life...

He ordered him in his dangerously cold husky voice which was carrying determination, a kind of craziness & hell of madness in ur which wasn't unnoticed by ANGRE... Hearing him ANGRE got confused & asked him....

ANGRE : BOSS why do you want to search RIDDHIMA BHABHI & bring her back to VR MANSION when you yourself wanted her to leave your life....

He asked not knowing his bipolar actions... It was clear from his talks that he was not so happy with what he has done with RIDDHIMA, it wasn't like he didn't tried to stop him but as if VANSH listens to anyone else other than he himself... He thought bow after leaving VR MANSION may be RIDDHIMA will have a normal peaceful life which she always wanted... She will get that love from someone for which she has craved for long but seems like VANSH will never let that happen he wanted to stop him from again entering in her life & turning it upside down, snatching her peace, destroying her happiness but being his loyal trustworthy he can't disobey him... While after hearing his question VANSH smiled evilly & said huskily...

VANSH : INTERESTING VERY INTRESTING... ANGRE you know this live is very unpredicted, when you think everything is going well according to your wish something unexpected happens, when you think you are controlling your life to make you realise you are no one to do it & you don't have any control on your fate, destiny plays it's role & turns it upside down... & Love... It's the most lovable as well horrible thing you will ever feel... This stupid feeling makes you do the things you can't even imagine to do ever in your whole life & moreover to that this little organ called heart which beats un your rin cage... Its very stupid, it doesn't listens to your brain.... It's dosen't thinks... What he wants he wants just wants... It wants what he desires... & my heart desires her... I want her... She is my peace... SUKOON to this little devil organ called heart of mine... My JUNOON... MY FITOOR... MY KHUMARI... How can I leave her... I never wanted to leave her.... I just wanted to teach her a lesson & now I have done that... So I want her back... No matter what she has done or whatever she will ever do... I still want her... I won't let her leave me.. I want her back in my life... Back in this mansion... Because she is mine.. Only mine..