ISHQ-E-JUNOON - WHO IS HE...

Hola everyone.... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay  so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH

CONTINUING FROM LAST PART :

AT EVENING IN VR MANSION :

After returning back from the SHOP YOUR HEART OUT shopping mall an agitated ISHANI who was fuming in anger remembering her humiliation & insult that happened in mall entered in VR MANSION in her car... She stormed out of her car & headed towards the main gate of VR MANSION to call VANSH & other family members to ask them why her cards are blocked... As sain as she stepped in side the main door of VR MANSION someone just threw a black cloth on her hair & dragged her somewhere.... Then that person threw her in a room... As soon as ISHANI removed that cloth from her face she was shocked after whatever she saw as she found her self in a room fully filled with poisonous gas & floor fully covered with the burning coals... Seeing it she remembered what she had did with RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA... She started coughing badly due to the poisonous gas... She covered her nose & stood up... She bang the door & tried to open it but it was of no use as it was licked from outside... Her eyes we're burning due to that poisonous gas... She started looking for an way to escape that's when she saw an another window at the other side of room.... She saw the path was fully filled with burning coals... She yelled for help but no one came... Finding no other way to save her life... A helpless ISHANI started walking through the coal... She yelped in pain feeling her burning skin.... She somehow reached the window & jumped out from it only to yell I'm pain as her already very badly burn foots landed on  sharp iron nails... She look around the garden crying in pain only to find the whole garden area covered with the sharp iron nails... She walked through nails finding no other option... She enter the MANSION but found no one... She was gell scared so she ran to her bedroom... After entering in her bedroom she took a medicine box & started dressing her wounds.... As soon as she applied ointment on her cutted burn foots & hands on the mark of burn & cuts from forks of plants it started burning very badly... She was feeling as if it's burning her skin... She cried in pain... Feeling the pain she was screaming... Her throat was paining... Thats when she saw a glass of orange juice placed near her table along with her dinner... She took the glass of orange juice & drank it... As soon as she took a sip of that juice & gulped it down her throat started paining... She was not able to sat anything... Her voice was not coming out from her throat... Her throat was all sour... She was feeling hungry... She wanted to speack but she didn't had her voice not she had someone to love her, to care for her, to talk with her... Feeling heartbroken she took that soup & drink only to cry more in pain as it was hell shocked... It had worlds spiciest chilly in it called CAROLINA REAPER CHILI PEPPERS.... Her mouth was burning... She cried in pain... Only tears were coming out from her eyes & their was ni trence of her voice... She found a water bottel in her room & took it to drank that water.... But she was not able to open the cap of that water bottle... Seeing all this she cried remembering she had down the same with RIDDHIMA /ARADHYA & realised she too had been went through this, she too must had been felt like this... She too had been felt same pain... She felt ashamed on her deeds... She realised it's her KARMA which hitted Her back...
.
.