ISHQ-E-JUNOON - PUNNISHING THE CULPRITS

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay  so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

SAME DAY IN AFTERNOON...

AT OBEROI VILLA....

It was the lunch time in the afternoon... Everyone ( AARAV, AYRA, SEJAL... ) in OBEROI VILLA had gathered at the dinning area for having luch... All were eating their meal peacefully... While DEV saw ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA who was seating exact beside him, not eating anything & just playing with her food... Seeing it DEV shrugged his head at hid daughters laziness & asked her in soft voice with concern eyes gathering everyones attention...

DEV : ARU BABY why are you not eating anything... Are you ok...

He asked her being worried for her health seeing her not eating her food... Hearing her dad's question ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA snapped her head at her dad quickly & said in low pale voice with a sad face....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Nothing dad... I am fine...

She said sounding really low... Hearing her low voice & seeing her pale face DEV knew she is being careless & avoiding her health... Which he won't prefer nor tolerate at any cost... He knew if she continue this then she will fall sick which he don't want at all... He got angry seeing her ignorance towards her health & asked her angrily...

DEV : What fine... I am watching you from so long you are just playing with your food... You didn't even had a bite of your meal...

He said in angry cold voice with stern eyes... Hearing him ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA huff in frustration & said...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : DAD...

Saying this she gave her dad a " Not again... Please stop this" Look on which DEV huff in frustration... He pulled her plate towards him... Took that spoon from her hand with which she was playing... He took a spoonful of rice & forwarded that spoon towards ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA gesturing her to eat it quietly through his eyes... On which she just smiled... She smiled wholeheartedly after a long time... Seeing her dad's love for her... Her dad's attention gave her immense peace... His care for her made her heart flutter with happines... Her heart swell with love... Seeing her smiling & not eating food DEV again told her in a strict voice...