ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MADNESS OF LOVE...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... Before starting the chapter I want to ask something from my readers which is not mine but many readers question to me so I thought why not to take readers help.... So their point is... Why we can't accept the dark side of hero... Why we can't accept a sad ending... It's not necessary so go everything well in end... Why sad ending is not accepted by people's... Why people's wants happy ending evry time... Every story in real life doesn't ends with happy ending... For those who wants KIYAAN'S love to win over VANSH'S... All are cursing VANSH... see guys It's a dark love story not some kind of fairy tale... Why people's can't accept VANSH'S obsession... Why people's can't see his pain... His dad cheated on his mom... His mom went in depression... In all this he got neglected... He never got live of his parents fully... He lost his mom in tender age... World made him like this... Everyone backstabbed him... Everyone broke his trust that's why he has trust issues... So what's his fault... Everyone is planning against him... Betraying him... Hiding things from him... Conspiring against him... His own family loves his money not him then what's his fault.... He is the most selfless person who only knows to give then what's wrong if he wants someone in his life to love him... He has got nothing.... No one was their to encourage him support him, to show him a right path... So how can he know what's right & wrong... I don't understand how VANSH is wrong in all this... He didn't knee truth... He was blind in revenge... As it hurted him that his live betrayed him... Still even after all this he wanted RIDDHIMA back... She has so many people's to support her but VANSH has no one... Just think from this prospective.... Their were so many peoples to wipe ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S tears but when VANSH was broken their was no one to confront him... No one has sympathy with him why... He too is human... Humans do mistakes... Can't he deserve a second chance... Is he that bad... Even a beast gets chance to turn into a price charming after finding his pure love... Then why not VANSH... Is he is not worthy of getting loved by someone... Is he don't have the right to have that person who will apy thr ointment of love on his wounded heart.... Okay so I don't know what to comment on it... It's like 50 - 50% for me... So I am leaving it totally on you guys... Do tell me about your opinion on it in the comment box... so after taking out my Frustration, tension worry in words here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

NEXT DAY IN EARLY MORNING :

AT VR MANSION :

It was early in the morning nearly about 5 AM... The sun had to set yet.... Darkness was spread everywhere... The sun rays still need to lighten the surrounding.... ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA who was lying unconscious on a king size comfy bed of VANSH in his bedroom started getting her consciousness back... She moved her fingers.... Then her eyelids... She slowly tried to open her eyes but not able to do that... She woke up from her sleep feeling a hazy head. She was having a severe headache. Her eyelids we're feeling really very heavy. With a lots off efforts she sat up on her place holding her head in between her both hands murmuring...