1."shit"

Okay so am writing this on the track when karan was talking to shamita about the efforts he is making but is not getting anything in return.

_______________

Near Kitchen platform..

KK.: i always try to make her feel secure and spend most of the time with her only..but still am not getting any respinse from her.. i evem gave that red heart to her on prev. WKV but she never sees my hints... she always says she dont wamt to be in this "shit"

He stops saying anything further coz teja came to take the water from kitchen. She takes it and goes.

SS: dont give up soon on her..try to understand her ..so u wont have any problem from her reactions..

Kk: i observe her...i know her..she is great friend of mine. But i want to level up from "just friends ."

Ss: okay.. but u also need to understand that she is just 29 and u r atleast 7 to 8 yrs older to her. If u were    in her age would u want to start a relationship in a game?

Kk :  i cant even think about it...

Ss: see ...all am saying is u need to understand her thoughts ... what she says ...if u closely observe her or more focus on her.. u may get the answers of ur questions..

Kk nods. And thinks : i will make her agree for my love. I wont give up on her.NEVER.

And goes to the sofa/couch where umar ,nishant,neha and raquesh were laughing on afsana's antics.

Kk : kya kar re ho tum log...

Umar: dekh na ye abhi tak apne papita liye baithi hai...

Kk:kya yr.. acha ..teja abhi yhi thi na..

Umar: haa thi toh idhar hi par ab pata ni kaha  chali gyi
...

Neha stopped laughing and made face for a second but then again diverted her attention to afsana..

Nishant: dekh idhar hi udhar hogi... vaise tujhe kya kaam hai meri babezz se?

Nishant asked in a playful tone..

Karan : kuch ni bas aise hi...

And went from there to bedroom as she cant be in garden area as kk and Ss was standing nearby it...and he didnt see teja going there..

In Bedroom , he saw jay miesha and ishan talking and teja was not there also.  so he took the U-turn and went to bathroom area..

BATHROOM AREA:

Teja was standing there alone seeing her reflection in the mirror..some tears were there in her cheeks...

She immediately wiped them when she heard some footsteps..

Karan entered and saw teja setting her mascara..

Kk: tu yahan kya kr ri hai..?

Teja: kuch ni ..mai bas aa hi rhi thi bahar...

Kk: chal aa...

And he took teja with her
..

They sat beside umar and nishant who were alone now..

They were now laughing as umar started telling how weird weird patients he has handled.

Kk was observing teja while he also acted as if he is focussing on their talks..

He noticed teja was not laughing from her heart as her eyes were not shining.

He was confused as he was unable to understand what happened to her.

He kept his hands over teja's while she saw him with a smile..and continued to comment in umar 's talks

Suddenly they listened bigg boss 's announcement .

"Sare gharwale freeze ho jaye"

And they now had to act like freezed.

Kk 's hand was still on teja.

The main door opened and a man entered in the house.

He started going inside the house while ishan miesha jay and simmba were giving confused looks.

Shamita was sitting with raquesh vishal and rajiv in bedroom .seeing his bff she teared up.

Arav talked to them and then reached towards tejran.

Arav: karan bhai..kaise ho aap..aap toh pura hi pighal gye teja par..

Teja fisted her hands while kk squeezed a bit. Giving a smile to arav.

Arav: aap dono boht acha kr re ho.. u r the new couple goals.

"Arav aapke milne ka time ab khatam hota hai .kripya aap bahar aa jaye.."

"Ji BB"

He talked a little to other housemates before leaving.

"Over"

All took a deep breath.
**

"Yeh log live dekh re hain kya apne ko" Vishal asked.

"Ha ..mujhe bataya arav ne ki vo or bali log b live hi dekh re hain." Shamita replied.

**

Karan and teja were sitting in their sofa wala adda..drinking tea.

Teja: kya tujhe bhi lagta hai mujhe tere or shamita k baat krne se problem hoti hai?

Kk: ni re..pagal hai kya.?

Teja : dekh mai saaf saaf sachi sachi bol ri hu mujhe koi problem ni hai.. or jaisa sab keh re hain ki teri meri jabse dosti hui h tabse tera game niche jaa ra hai..toh i will suggest*taking sip of tea* ki tu game pe hi focus kar.. mai tujhe game k bare me koi baat ni...

Kk interrupted: *taking the cup* tu sach me pagal ho gyi hai...*taking the sip* sab isiliye keh re hain kyuki main dikh ni ra physical tasks me main sirf dimag laga ra hu ..jo itna ni dikhta screen pe... or mujhe ni lagta teree*pointing her* vajh se mera game neeche ja ra hai ..toh chill kar..

Teja took the cup and had last sip of tea ...

Teja stands: chal mai aati hu..

Kk: are ruk na ..mai cup dho dunga..

Teja : thik hai..chal..

**

Then salman appeared and WKV hua... meisha eliminate ho gyi...ishan ka ro ro ke bura haal hua..

Teja consoling him: koi ni ishan yr... ye game hai..koi aayega toh jaega hi na..

Ishan : par sab mujhe hi blame kr re hain..ki kyuki hum dono saath the ,meisha apna game ni khel payi...

teja hugged him..and carresed his back : ni yr..tere vajh se kuch ni hua..

Kk came and saw the scene .he also came near them and seperate both of them...

Kk: ishan yr tu royega toh kaise chalega...? Tujhe ab apni game or achi krni padegi..

He said while keeping his hand on ishan shoulder ..

Ish: ji bhai.

Teja : chal dekh alarm baj gya matlab ab guests aayenge ..chal bahar chal..

*****

Precap: ekta anita and surbhi came
..karan confessed his feelings nd teja too ( but in positive??×)