Epilogue.

HaPPy HoLiKa DaHaN *=*

Teja was sitting in front of mirror staring her reflection. Just now one of her bridesmaid told that baraat came and all of the sudden she felt nervous.

Nervous about the new chapter , transformation. How will she manage? What if she fails to be a DIL or a Wife? Many of her friends Said that u r marrying to ur love and there is no need to be changed and just be urself . They know u and blah blah..But teja knew it better.

She knew the things won't remain the same. She won't be the same teja she was. She won't be carefree and childish anymore. She would be more mature and will have many responsibilities. Her life will not only be hers but would be connected to many lives. Her one decision would affect many lives.

The thoughts of what if's nervoused her. But she was content.

She was so lost that she didn't knew her mother just put kaala tika on her. tm caressed her cheeks and teja came in reality.

"Teju. I know what u must be feeling . I felt same when i was getting married. I won't give u lectures on how to be a perfect DIL or a Wife. That is something that u will come to know day-by-day.

But my mom told me and am telling u the same. U now have to take every decision considering its every aspect. Ur smile would be their happiness and their sorrow will be yours. Ur family should not be ur weakness but ur strength. And everytime u find any situation that u can't handle , just dont keep it with urself dear.

U should not be a burden to ur new family but a helper who would share their pains and weight as much as she could.

They are your new family. U will have to keep them unite. Many a times u have to sacrifice ur own comfort for their happiness. And i know , My daughter would be a perfect woman and will carry all her responsibilities with utmost grace." Tm was controlling hard to not cry as that would mean teja will also cry.

"After all , she is the daughter of this graceful man. " Tp said . " Now that i am marrying off my daughter ..i am realising what i missed in past 4 years. I cant realise how the little baby whom i first carried in my arms -was just sleeping, whom i would give helicopter rides, whom i had taught the table of 9 , for whom i prepared her favourite dishes  , will just go away from me." A tear ran down tp's cheek.

That was the moment teja too couldn't control and she jumped on him , hugging him as ever tightly she could. She sobbed. Seeing them , tm also cried.

But these cries were out of happiness. They all knew that this phase would come. This was important infact the most important phase.

"God !! U all are so filmy.. crying as if she is going out of our lives. She would still be our overdramatic teja who would whine when didn't her favourite icecream. She is just starting new life and would not forget us. " Pratik assured them but deep inside he knew he was saying this to assure himself.

"Pra .. i know u will miss me. So stop this act and hug me." Teja said hugging him.

"I dont wanna say but yes i will miss u. And as ur bro am saying, if karan ever cause u tears and make u cry na...i will shove his head..though i know he wont. He loves u a lott." Pratik warned.

"He does. And dont worry i will handle everything and if anytime i want ur help i know u just a call away." Teja assured.

Pratik silently wiped his tears without anyone noticing but his parents did . They smiled at pratik and nod their head.

"Uncle ji..pandit ji is callung the bride down. " a girl informed and all went down.

Tp walked teja in aisle and gave her hand to kk before going to his place.