Bonus Chapter

"Get up Sunny!!" Teja yelled at sleeping karan's ear. Due to this karan woke up with jerk . Teja laughed hard while going to dressing table.

"what the...is this the way u should wake your sleeping husband." Karan scolded her with his eye brows knitted.

"Ohh..dont try to scold, u dont look good. And this is the only way to wake up ur husband who ignores u for nth time and keeps on sleeping. Its past 10. " Teja said turning to him and glaring him.

"No, sweetie . There is more ways to wake your husband, when it is only 2 months to the marriage."karan said naughtily.

Teja nodded her head ,extra smilingly and walked to him. She sat beside him. "Oh yes Sunny!! There is one more way." She said in seductive voice while tracing her index finger down his forehead to his jaw , to down the face.

(Yr pls see this fingure spelling. Its right or its 'finger' ?? I am literally confused .. but i think its the latter one.. okay..okay .am editing it but see..I was right on my instinct.😳Am embarrassed though)

She looked at his lips and started moving closer and smirked when karan closed his eyes in anticipation of a kiss.
.
.
.
.
"laddoo?" He said and opened his eyes only to get drained. Teja had taken the half- filled jug from side table and had splashed on his head.

Karan looked at her in shock and then looked at himself. His white shirt was fully drained and water dropped down his face. He looked back at teja who was having the tough time by laughing.

"Laddoo.." he was about to conplain but then an idea popped in. He held her wrist and pulled her to himself.

Teja stopped laughing due to their proximity and her gaze went to the drops that were running down to his forehead to his nose ,to his lips then down till it disappears under the white shirt. She gulps in reflex.

"Laddoo" he said huskily while sliding his arm to her bare waist.

"Sunny.." she whispered closing her eyes.

"Laddoo.. why u were waking me?" He asked kissing her neck. She too was getting drown in his ectasy.

Teja opened her eyes in realisation and made a distance by standing. "U forgot? Today is umvidhi's marriage??"

He leaned back and sighed."How can i forget their wedding when my recently wedded wife is busy in that and forgets her husband.? "

Teja hugged him and muttered sorry. She knew, she hardly spent her day with karan because everytime she would either be busy in her shoot or in umvidhi's wedding. And refusing to help in the wedding was not an option.

It was always Sunny who would somehow arrange their time together. He would come to her set post pack-up and made sure she eats enough to be healthy and In nights he would give her head massage. Teja regretted for being excited to be vidhi's bridesmaid.

"Am so sorry sunny. I ..i really took u granted. Am sorry my little. But i can never forget u . I love u a lot for that. Am..really sorry" Teja was controlling her sobs.

"Hey laddoo" he broke the hug and cupped her face. "I know baby, u love me a lot. I just said it in fun. Moreover today is their marriage so by tomorrow u will be all for me. " he winked at him and teja chuckled.

She peck his lips and hug him. "Thank u , Sunny . You are really very understanding . I love u."

"I love you too , my wife.." he said smiling .

"Ajeeb dastan hain yeh..na tum samjh sake na hum...--" Teja's phone rang.

She picked it up , looking at sunny. It was shivani, vidhi's younger sister. "Di, where are you? We are waiting for u to start the rasams. "

Karan asked 'what happened ' by raising his eyebrow. But teja shook her head and answered. "Shivani. Cant u all start this rasam and i will come in an hour??"

Someone laughed on the other side when shivani answered "No problem Di. Byee.." and she hung up.

Karan pulled her to his lap and teased her. " come in an hour, huh? Means i can already have u in an hour ...Sounds nice .."

Teja blushed and rested her head in his neck. Karan was carressing her back when
"Ajeeb dastan hain yeh..na hum samjh sake na voh..--"

Karan inhaled deeply before picking his phone which showed umar's caller id. He picked it up.

"Hey bro. Where are you?? Forgot about the rasams in your best friend's wedding?? " Umar said muffling his laughter.

"Its not like without me , u will not do your wedding. Asim is there to start your rasam. " He looked at teja who soft-slapped his chest and was now glaring him and rubbing the spot. "I mean , i will come in an hour."

"Hahaahaha.. dont worry. I knew it. Forgot me and vidhi both have to be present in this rasam? Shivani already told us this. Hahahahah"

"So y r u disturbing?" Karan said irritatedly.

"To irritate u ofc. And also inform u that u both can take two hours. We won't min--"Karan threw the mobile in other side of the bed and pulled teja more to himself.

"We have two whole hours sweety. I think we can do a quickie.." He started kissing her jaw .

"Sunny ,am readyy.. and it will already take time to dry my saree with hair dryer." Teja complaint.

"dont worry we will be done by 1 hour and i am sure u can get ready in half- an hour."

"And rest of half-an-hour??"

"Back up . Who knows if 1 hour thing gets extended. " his hands started caressing her belly.

"Baby..u take an eternity to shower. How will u get ready??"

"Dont worry. I have the option." Karan picked teja in bridal style and moved to bathroom.

___

Later they got ready and left for the venue.

___

Hi Readers!!

If u have not checked out, "taken by him" book till now..then hurry up. Its full of guessing and finding.