59. Marriage Rituals.

Guyss make kamle super duper Hitt...Our hottie is looking so damn jaw -dropping.

Below are The ceremomonies done and a short glimplse in few of them is given in italics..:

Chunni Ceremony +Sagai

Mehendi.
~
It was midnight and teja was sleeping in her bed peacefully cos she couldn't afford to lose her beauty sleep as tomorrow was her Mehendi Ceremony.

She was excited and determined to enjoy every ritual the best.

She groaned when her phone rang loudly and got up when she saw sunny's id. She picked and was ordered to come down quickly before the phone hung up.

At any usual time , she would fake a fight for being ordered and humged up but right now her concern was her sunny.

She secretly moved out and reached the main gate . As soon as she opened it a thunder striked and she was pulled in a corner. She looked shocked and panting.

"How are you? " kk asked with his ear to ear smile.

"Are u serious? Sunny i was sleeping and u called me here for asking this?" Teja said irritatingly ...

"I missed u..a lott ". Karan said nibbling her nose with his own's.

It would be a lie if she say that she didn't missed him too.

"Tomorrow is our Mehendi, laddoo?"

"Oh really Mr.Kundrra. thanks for informing me." Teja said being sarcastic.

"By the way ,won't it be fun when i will hide ur name in my mehendi and u will find it??" Teja said happily forgetting her prev. Remark.

"That won't be the case, baby. For i have something for u." He said showing her a mehendi cone.

At first ,she was shocked but then realised the purpose. "No way. ."

"Yes Way, Mrs. To be kundrra." And je wrote his name in the lower-corner  side of her ring-finger. "U can fullfill ur wish and i would do mine. " kk said kissing the spot he painted.

Teja adorded the way he wrote his name in hers and took the cone from him.. "its only fair, if its two-way." And she was about to write her name in his hand when kk stopped her and started opening his shirt.

"What are u doing, Sunny" teja said blushing.

"Well, this is a part of me whivh u have already seen and will be seeing it always. I know ur mind is running wild but my to-be-wifey .look this." He said pointing towards his left chest.

Their written " Mrs.               Kundrra". Teja looked at him wide eyes. "Write ur name , laddoo.." and teja wrote her name in the blank space with tears forming on her eyes. It was not like he made it with 2nd thoughts cos her name , that is so bigg , perfectly fitted.