46. Clue.

Next day,

Karan just had 1 interview and he would be free for 1 week.

He has been thinking about how he will prove teja's innocence to her father. He just had 3 days to sort everything. He had promised her in bb that he will sort evrerything and he just wanted to stand by his words.

Teja was happy that now she can go to her house whenever she want but deepdown , he knew she was acting . The sadness ,disappointment that shows in her face whenever she sees her pics with her papa, clearly shows. She miss him.

He still remebered the first time he fed her in bb , a lone tear escaped from her eyes that she very cleaverly wiped off , not wanting anybody to see it.

But Karan was fast. His attention was always on her. He noticed it. That time he thought , Maybe some dust went to her eyes. But thinking about her all the time after she told him the incident , he connected all the dots. And found this lady was hell strong.

She can keep all her miseries in and reflect the double amount of happiness and light. But he also knew ,its harmful.

It showed in the last few weeks of bb. Her frustration makes her burst even in a smallest thing.

He knows its the impact of living alone, not able to share your problems and most importantly bot able to believe that her loved ones didnt believed her.

She said she was territorial,possesive and a complete different person in relationship and karan knew it better now . He loved the way when she said "Am Not insecure. Karan makes me feel very secure." To Salman khan.

The determination of solving every thing took over him and he opened his laptop ,to give in the last interview of the week.

___

He answered all the questions with his humor and sarcasms.  But the last two question caught him.

1st question was. "Do u think that tejasswi won because she told her past in Ntv . Did she tried to play victim to win??"

He frowned to the question. "No way. She has performed all the task since day 1, she has been fun throughout the show and most importantly she never feared to tell her pov ,knowing it can be used against her. She was the realest for me in the show. " He said convincing the reporter.

Seeing reporter nodding, he continued with a calm voice. "And about the past u said, it was just a heat of the moment. She already had so much in her heart ..she needed some to let out. And am glad she chose. It shows her trust in me. "

"Now. I really dont want this topic to rise again. It is very cheap to use someone's weak moment just to entertain out there. If teju wants, she will herself answer to it. " karan said with seriousness.

The other question was. "Did you both ever felt in bb that what your both's  parents will think if any 'wrong' angle is shown in livefeed or in the episode. "

This was the clue he wanted. And he knew what he's gonna do.

Supperessing his smile ,he answered the question.

__

After the interview he immediately dialled to namish. He thanked the heavens for making Helly Shah as a friend to his friend. Having nami's no. was hard.

He talked and took every details of the man that behaved so cheap with teja. He so wanted to kick and punch that bastard, Rehan , but restricted himself ,for now atleast.

He then dialled to his friends , jessica and omi to pull out the remaining plan.

____

By 9 in night teja's shoot was done so kk took her to jessica's house to introduce her to his friends.

Jessica did her arti and said , "Welcome to family, tejaa.." And omi played the shanknath from mobile.

Teja was laughing and giggling as she found kk too doing her aarti and hears jess saying 'fomoo' while shooting.

__

They sat in the hall , drinking their drinks. They were talking and laughing when jess out of blue asks, "I want to eat something."

"U r already eating our brains,jassu!" Omi said teasing her.

"Shut up, omi..i really want to eat something . Something cold u know...creamy kind of.." jess said licking her lips .

"What about..cold coffee? Go jess and make one for me " karan said shoeing her.

Jess groaned. "No..not that. Its cold and i dont want to have icy thing. Suggest somethi.." she was cut by teja.

"Ice - cream??  What about an ice -cream?" Teja said widening her eyes and smiling .

"That's the thing!! We'll have icecreams!" Jess high-fied with teja.

"At this hour in winters?? NO way,laddoo..u know u will catch cold in no time." Karan said denying the offer.

"Pls sunny, dont be spoilsport. I am and will be fine." Teja said pouting.

"Yess Sunnyyy!!" Jess and omi said in a teasing tone and recieved a glare from kk.

Teja looked at him with pleading eyes. "Fine!!"

"I scream ,U scream..We all scream for ICE-CREAM" the girls sang ,shouting.

And they headed to ice cream parlour.

___

"Bhabhii..jaldi.. ghar jana h.."omi said sitting in ground while palming his forehead.

"What are you doing teju.." Jess asled as she already completed her ice-cream but teja was still thinking what to have.

"I am confused." Teja said pouting while sitting in ground and looking at the flavours.

"What are you doing karan."  Karan looked at jess as he was scrolling down his phone.

"Am confused. Teja jaldi kar na.." karan said setting his hairs.

"Okay, what is this A..aku ..Akutag?? Oh its Eskimo ice-cream.  ..uh!" Teja groaned . "Ok leave it. Am confused between blueberries flavor and tbis aku..akutag."

"Baby take both na." Karan sighed .

"And what if i get cold?" Teja said narrowing his eyes.

"Okay fine. " karab shrugged. "Am going in car."

"Ok wait. Am taking this blueberry only." Teja said getting uo and pouting.

All three exclaimed "Finally!!".

___

They headed back to their car after teja finished her ice-cream. In the way, karan took teja in a corner.

"kya hua sunny? Chalo they must be waiting." Teja asked in confusion.

"let them be." Karan traced her cheeks and lower lip with his finger and thumb.

"U didnt shared ur ice-cream with me na??" Karan asked in husky voice making her heart skip a beat.

"Haww sunny!! I asked u . But u said u r drinking ur coke and u will have it later." Teja said defending.

"So let me have it now." Karan said gazing at her lips which still had some cream.

And they closed the distance.

____

Tejran came out and saw jess and omi waiting leaning in the car .As soo as they saw tejran , they gave a teasing smirk.

Karan glared at them while teja blushed.

They sat in the places and,omi drove to drop everyone in their house.

_____

Happy Valentine's day.