55. Reaction

Guys kisi ke pass agar bb15 ki photo hai jisme teja so ri thi or karan and abhijit were sitting, toh plz send kr do!! Its a humble request.!!

Karan entered his home with teja. The ride to home was full about teja chirping and kk acting normally.

Kp followed. Kp was in his friend's house who got slipped in bathroom and had fractured his leg.

They saw their neighbour kamla , sitting in the hall. They asked her why is she here , in a polite way.

Kamla: raju (her son) came here to give the rasgullas but the door was opened and when he went in, he saw km/n bhen ji fainted and called me. Rn the doctor is checking here.

They thanked her and kamla left.

Doc came. "Was there any sudden incident or argument with the patient .?"

Kp: no..we never Argue.and everything was fine.

Kk : what happened to her??

Doc: Her BP seemed to high and it might have been fall down rapidly as she was sweating a lot. It mostly happpens after any heated argument and the person regrets it.

Kp: Nothing like this happened. Maybe its just bp low. Is she fine now?

Doctor nodded and then left.

Teja: where is meenu di??

Kp shrugged. They went to km's room.

after sometime they all got to know the whole scene. How km's bp rose by anger and how it fell rapidly when meenu Left.

Karan was shocked go know that meenu left while kp was furious.Km was crying and teja was silent.

Kp: ok ,lwave all of that. For now, u have to rest ,km/n.

And the trio left and km rested.

Kp turning to karan: Who gave you the right to ask my daughter to l3ave this house?? Dont forget , its My House. I hav had used my Savings and biught this home. And till the time being am alive, i will only decide who will live here and who'll not .  You and meenu and all my children have equal rights here!! 

Kk: i didnt mean it that way, papa. I ju..

Kp: I know , what she said was not tolerable but what u said was also wron , Sunny. U maybe right , but if my daughter leaves my house in this way, that too when am alive, is not accepted by me.
Even Km/n scolded her and said so much , she could have deal it with live and make her understand what's and what's not. But she Slapped! She slapped my doll.

Teja: papa ji ,Maa is not at fault  ..all fault was of this khote de puttar . He---

Kp: Are you calling me khotya ?? Me?

Teja giving a tight lipped smile: this is not the time of fun. Focus on Scolding sunny.

Kp nodded. Kp: you all created this mess , now u will only clean it. U will do anything to bring a smile on meenu's face . A real one. I dont know but u will. Or the gate is open. Me, my wife and teju can live here alone and happily. We dont need you.

Teja: Hey!! I will need him.

Kp:its not the time to have fun , teju.

Teju pouted.

Kk: but meenu was wrong. Everytime she taunted amd insulted teja. But today, it went iver the board. I will not ask sorry to her.par usne itna galat bola ..

Teja with tears in her eyes. : Sunny. I told u to not snap at meenu di for me. But u did. And now see , what happened.  Am regretting staying here now. ! If i wont have came her in first pl--

Kk: Shall i call her now or Later??

Kp: NOW. And yes , u r right. Sbe should not have said this much. It Was her fault. But u could have deal it with a lil patience ,right?. U said her opinion doesn't matter.  Just imagine , if in future teju marries you and comes here , with us and in case of  pratik , he will say her that her opinion doesnt matter and ask her to shut up. How will she feel??. 

Teja: i will be broken Sunny. The place where i have lived half my life , i borned and grown up , if someone will say there that my opinion doesn't matter ,  i wont be able to digest it. I will be heart -broken sunny. I know , i have faced this. Its not a nice feeling. It makes u to doubt urself.

Kk: Am really sorry. I didn't thought about all this. I just said everything in the heat of the moment.

Teju and kp nodded.

___
*meenu from shital's house.*

In vedio call, kk asked sorry to meenu and after some manao session , meenu forgave.

Kp: but meenu, what u spoke about teju, was not right. U should not have said that.

Meenu: yes papa, Gaurav made me understand... am really sorry for that. But still i dont think...i dont think .Teju..--

Kp: its okay. If karan and teju think they are The Ones for each other, we should support them . They are mature people who know what they need and what they require. Its their life , let them decide.

Meenu nodded. "I have no problem with their relationship then. But dont expect a good bond from me , teju."

Teju: i will. I know , in futire, we will have a great bond. "

And then they talked for some more minutes. Meenu asked sorry to km who inturn was also sorry.

And everything fall back to its place.

____

& the meenu chapter is closed .

Only 4 chapters with an epilogue is left.

_**_
  **