16. guilty kk.

2nd round started.

Teja had nishants bag and was defending it coz  she wanted to return his favour so he wont use it in their fights.

But Our manipulated umran took it as an attempt by teja to make friendship with nishant.

Karan destroyed teja's bag coz she was not destroying nishant's and then nishant asked her to not ruin her relations coz of him.

Teja was very hurt by kk's behaviour. Not coz he made her lose the game but coz he couldnot understand her. He didnt believed her. Umran were the ones she considered as her most loyal friends but the history repeated and both of them were behaving different. As if they are the foes.

Teja: tu mera sack kyu destroy kr ra hai!?

Kk: game hai..sab krna padega idhar.

Umar: tu bhi toh tere naye dost ke sath strategy bana ri hai na..

Teja: tujhe lagta mai strategies banaungi vo bhi vips ko jitane ke liye?

And the buzzer rang and Umar won the round and eliminated devo.

In third and 4th round ritesh(by jai) and rashmi(by pratik) were out and the only vip and the captian was now Rakhi Sawant.

As soon as the task got over ,teja went to washroom (near the basin) and splashes the water over her face,releatedly. .

Her tears were escaping but she was refusing to cry. She was only mummering "You are strong. Very Strong . U cant be weak."seeing her reflection in the mirror.

Jai comes to bathroom and asks teja "are u okay,teja?"

Teja: haan.. mai toh boht achi hu..

Jai: vo toh tu hai.

He said making her chuckle .

Karan too came to bathroom and noticed the conversation between jai and teja . But he noticed the swollen eyes of teja.he was feeling stabbed in his heart.

So he left from there and sat in his bed.

Karan pov.

Shit karan ... ur girl is crying. Bcoz of u. How can u fu**ing think that teja, who already had a past can betray her own friends..

None here knows the better meaning of friendship and relations better than her.

and u made her cry!?

I think i should confront her today only. And also i know she wont get sleep without confronting.

But am i ready with the Q&A session?

Ahh..am really fu*ked up. I will confront her tomorrow.

Lights were off . And so was the pov (;

Teja came to her bed and without giving a look to kk ,she went to her bed. She moisturized her face and laid down facing the opposite side of karan.

Kk thought she slept so he too laid down and was facing teja.

Teja saw kk laying so thought he slept.

But little did they knew, sleep wqs far away from them.

_______

In morning , the song played but teja didnt dance today and vidhi was trying to cheer her up.

Vidhi: chal na yr ... tu kab tak aise baithi rhegi.. ho jayega tum dono ka sort.. mera dekh ..umar toh mujhe ek nazar bhi ni daal rha.. kabse ignore hi krra hai..

Teja: tune notice na kiya ho par vo abhi tujhe hi dekh rha h piche se.

Vidhi with a smile: sachi?

Teja: ha re.. muchi..

Vidhi tries to turn but teja stops.

Teja: pagal piche dekhegi toh voh nazar hata lega.. tu mirror se dekh na mere piche..

Vidhi: ha..

And sees umar gazing her.

Vidhi: aaj toh mai isse baat krke hi rhungi ..chahe jo ho.. agar ignore krna hai ..toh pura khatam kre.. aise awara ban kar kyu dekh rha h..

Teja: ALL THE BEST .

Vid: tu bhi karna kk ko.

Teja: mai toh kabse try kr ri hu.. par vo ..aise behave kr ra hai jaise i dont exist only.

Vidhi: mujhe pata ni kyu..par lagta hai ki ye rashmi hi hai in sabke piche.

Teja: ni yr.. vo achi hai.. voh kyu aisa kregi..

Vid: kaash mai galat hi hu.. or tu sahi..

Teja nods .

.
kk prepares the chai and recalls how he gave a seperate cup to teja yesterday. And she didnt drank it and gave it to rakhi.

This time he served them in one cup only. And thought to settle everything.

______

Hii.. toh yaha pe lagta hai meri gaadi ka break ..yani chapter khatam..

Wait for the next chap. To see tejran's and umvidhi's confrontation.

》do u think teja will forgive him soon.?

》how vidhi will confront umar.?

》what will be his reaction.?

《and nation wants to know: kya rashmi ka hoga parda fash ya hogi vo apni ghatiyaniti me kamyab...》

(; byee.....

Or kal bed wala poster ..i mean scene.. kitna hot or sassy tha na... ek dum hollywood movie jaisa...