24. Night conversation.

At evening tejran got to know everything.

According to teja : No matter what.. if a girl is uncomfortable with a man's touch whether he be her bf best friend friend or anything ..the man should back out...

But our karan was in other way. Acc to him : If a girl is uncomfortable by a man..she should immediately take an action. And in this case , devo was using bichukle for her benefit.. and after the task got radd..she created the mudda..

If the task had not been radd ..she would have won and would be sitting and laughing with bichukle.

Shamita ,rashmi ,rajiv,jai ,rakhi and ritesh were supporting bichukle..

Teja vidhi umar pratik were supporting devo..

While Nishant and karan were not supporting any of them.

The difference of opinions led tejran having argument.

In night.

Teja was in karan's bed lying beside karan. Facing each other.

Karan placed the her hair strand behind her ears..

Kk: dekh .. i dont know who is right , who is wrong . All i know is us.

Teja was just staring at him and was annalyzing every word coming from him.

Kk: we both are strong headed persons with strong point of view. And  I dont want any difference of opinions between us. Atleast in our relationship. Lets clear our misunderstangs with talking and patience. No matter what, i can never ever live without you. I get so fuck up not seeing your true smiles, gigglings, and cute shaitanis that you doo..

Teja still looks at him and both fell in deep eyelock.

Both were not ready to back out from eo's eyes. It was as if they were lost . Lost in each other's eyes.

"Karan sirf hindi me baat kare.."

Bb spoke breaking their eyelock.

Sham: yaar plz let us sleep. Hum log already boht tired hain.

Teja snuggled to kk's chest wrapping her hands on his torso. While kk reciprocated her hug by keeing his hands behind her back and pulling her more closer like a fragile one so as to not hurt her injured arm.

He kissed her forehead and teja closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead.

Teja got up and removed her mike and kept it on side table and kk too did it.

Then they got back to their old positions.

Teja pulled the cover over them and snuggled more closer to him . She looked at him in his eyes.

Teja:" mujhe ni pata what we will be after house..par haan ..i also cant live without u. I dont know how , when , why but i started to depend on you. I started falling for you. I started thinking you my everything. I started dreaming about you. And believe me these are the things i hate the most. I hate to be dependent . I hate to fall in love . I hate to dream about someone. After that..incident..

But with you i love all these. I really want to be with you. Fight with you. Laugh with you. Tease you. Punch you. Kick you. Hug you. Cuddle you Care you.love you. Kiss you..."

Her eyes travelled to his lips. Her palms went to his nape and her face started advancing to his lips.

But.

Our Mr. Kundrra turned her face.. making her kiss his cheeks.

He looked at her.

Kk: i know we are so longing for it. But believe me, i really want it to be special. I want you to remember our firsts in a very special manner. And when you tell about us to our grand children ..a smile will crept your face. A smile that can never be compaded with anything.

Teja: with you, every moment i spend, is special. And i promise you, i will never let our difference of opininons ruin our beautiful relationship.

Karan hugged her more tightly yet carefully.

Kk: start behaving like my G.F. ..

Teja: kon hai teri G.F.?

Kk: tuu..

Teja: tune mujhe ask out bhi ni kiya..

Kk: mai karunga bhi ni..

Teja: tu meko ask out ni krega?

Kk: nahi

Teja: mera dream tha.. to have a real proposal under a sweet spot.

Kk: bhul jaa..

Teja mumbled something in Marathi making karan chuckle.

Kk: jhalliye..chal soja ab..kal wkv hai..

Teja: tu chodega tabhi sone jaungi na..

Kk: so ja yahi pe..

Teja: umar?

Kk: he can sleep with vidhi ..

Before teja could say anything. Kk spoke "Soja varna chapede maarke sulana hai.."

And teja closed her eyes and cuddled with him more.
_____

First of all , troops dont make it a "mudda" that how he is saying to "chapede marke sulana hai."

Its a thing that every punjabi uses. And even teja had kicked him. And they are kind of comfortable with eo to say all these stuffs.

And also besides being a tejran fam, am slightly tilted towards teja .. its like  49:51 liking. And i have alwayss adored teja from swaragini.. and kk ,i have been watching all his mtv shows..

So both are my favs and want them to be top2. Whoever wins , trophy toh ghar hi jaani hai..

And also the next part is WKVand a twist in the tale is about to incur...

So yeah..