Chapter 5

Chapter 5~

Everyone reached avu's address and were in shock..
Sid: are we on the correct address??
Reem: yes..
Jai: that means this is avu's house??
Abhi: jai it's not a house.. it's a mansion.. a freaking huge mansion..
( Congrats priyaxsidneet you were right..🎉🎉)
Vaish : I have seen such big houses sorry mansion in movies only...
Faisu: who is she actually??
Jaan: whoever she is.. she is damn rich... My god...
Sid: true.. just look at her mansion and see..she looks someone very famous because her whole mansion is gaurded with body gaurds..
Abhi: yes..maybe her parents are some big and famous people..
Reem: do we need to stand here only or should we go inside..
All: let's go..

Want to see avu's mansion??

Imagine bodyguards surrounding the mansion

They all went towards the main gate and the body gaurds stopped them.. they called someone and were speaking on the phone.. I will tell only one side conversation.. (bg for bodygaurd)
BG: ma'am , some people have come and want to go inside..
Ma'am:--------------------
BG: yes ma'am, there are 3 girls and 4 boys..
Ma'am:--------------------
BG: ok ma'am ..
Saying this he disconnected the call..
You guys go inside..
All: thanks..
They went futher and were again stopped by some bodygaurds..
They were taken for checking.. security check was done for them and then they were allowed to enter inside... And once again after going inside they were looking around with big eyes...
Avu came there...
Once again avu's all dialogues are in a cold voice only..
Avu: come in..
All: ye-yes..
Jaan: is this your house? Sorry I mean mansion??
Avu: whose else will it be??
Jaan(mummered but everyone heard): rude..
Reem: uhmm..Avu can we go inside..
Avu: hmm..let's go to the hall..
Avu( to her house help): ROSE!! BRING THEM WATER AND SNACKS!!
Rose(shout because she is not present there so she is telling loudly so that Avu can hear): YES MAAM
Avu (to the group): come with me..
Everyone followed her and reached the hall..
Avu : you all can sit..
Evryone sat.. and chit-chatted for sometime.. obvio Avu didn't..
Reem: uhmm Avu.. you have known all of them for quite a much time.. and I know that you trust all of us a lot otherwise you wouldn't have allowed us in your house nor would have spoken to us.. I request..please tell them your past.. even me.. I myself don't know your whole past.. tell us and we promise to help you..
Avu: but reem-
Reem(cuts her): Avu please.. we promise we will help you and never break your trust.. right guys??
All(except Avu): yes Avu.. trust us..
Avu: but- fine I'll tell but I swear if i get to know that anyone backstabbed me or broke my trust then he/she will not be spared..
Everyone nodded and Avu continued.. from now avu's all dialogues are in a normal tone with a emotionless face..
Avu: I was also a happy person like you all.. had a happy and lovely family but one day everything ..everything just finished.. my parents had a company of their own and the company was at a good position.. but as you know every successful person has enemies and people who envy them.. same thing... People were jealous of my parents also... They wanted to take over the company.. and one day those people put fire in our house.. me and my caretaker were outside in a shop.. we were buying chocolates.. and when we returned we saw only fire all over the house.. fire fighter came, police came, ambulance came and also the whole neighbourhood gathered..(in a dull and cracky voice but eyes were still emotionless) I was just crying and crying.. after some time we got the news that no one survived.. my mom, dad and my little sister died..all died... I still remember the time... I saw them dieing in front of my eyes ... My dad's last words still ring in my ears.. he had told.. "putar..zindagi mein aage bhadna aur bohot badi aadmi banna.. apna aur humara naam roshan karna.. mein upar se sab dekh raha hoon.. mera bachcha.. khub aage bhadna.." and my mom's last words were.."apna khayal rakhna.. we love you a lot muskan..." That day I had thought to complete their last wish but...life didn't support that time...I started going in depression.. no one was with me.. I was totally lonely.. only two people supported me.. they were my caretaker who is also my my ammi who was with me from when I was 4 yrs old and one old uncle who was like a grandfather to me.. he worked in our company was the most loyal man.. rest everybody used to call me a curse.. and the reason was that they died just a day before my birthday.. I was turning 7 the next day this had happened... Everyone called me curse.. they wouldn't talk to me, my friends left me.. and i started going in depression.. the old uncle whom I used to call dadu took over the company..as the company was on my name but I was too small to understand anything and so he took care of the company that time but soon when I was 9 I got to know that there were frauds happening in the company and people were back stabbing.. the company started going in a loss.. ammi and dadu helped me recover from depression and that's when I told dadu that I wanted to learn business... Dadu taught me things about bussiness and by the time I was 11, I had learnt a lot and could take care of the company.. I became the boss but the news of a small girl being the boss was kept hidden.. the loss in our company still didn't decrease..it only kept on increasing.. I understood that nothing is going to happen if this company..so I sold it.. people thought that I have lack of money so I sold it but little did they knew I had enought money for my loving.. my parents left a lot of money for me... The money I got my selling the company was used to buy a new land and establish a new company..I started my own company at the age of 12 with help of dadu but me being the boss was a secret.. it was always told that dadu runs the company..but after 3 years..even dadu left me.. he was aged and due to old age he died.. he left me all alone.. the only thing he used to always tell me that never run behind these business awards and all.. you work hard and success will come to you... awards won't do anything...He didn't want that this company should participate in any best business competition and all... And so till date I have never let my company to go in any business awards.. after he died it was revealed that I am the owner of the company..but my name and face was never revealed .. the only things revealed was that I was 15 yrs old that is a teen is running a company... Later on ..after few weeks I got to know that my parents died in a planned attack... I had always thought that the fire had taken place naturally but no..(in an angry voice with anger shown in her eyes) it was a mafia group who had put fire in the house.. they successfully killed everyone but they never got hold of the company.. they knew that they didn't kill me , their daughter but they thought what would a 7 year old girl do.. that was their biggest mistake.. I got very angry on them and joined the mafia.. in day time I would go to the school where I was only discriminated, ill-treated and cursed, in evening office work and in early morning and late evenings also nights..I would do mafia practice.. I wanted revenge from them.. I wanted to kill them in a very harsh way.. I wanted to give my family justice.. I want those mafia people to suffer till their last breath.. but till now they are roaming freely in this world... I JUST WANT TO KILL THAT FUCKING PERSON WHO HAD DARED TO ATTACK AND EVEN KILL MY FAMILY!!!!

That's it for today's chapter.. avu's past and all will continue in the next chapter.. also everyone's reaction is coming in the next chapter... Do like and comment.. tell me if you have any confusion in avu's past till now in the comments section..also guess the reactions of other people...
want a double update??😉 Then spam this chapter.. break the record of comments in my account till date..and then enjoy your double update..😂🔥
Words : 1502
Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat