Chapter 132

We have crossed 35.5+k reads on this ff!!! Thank youuuu!!

Chapter 132~

Faisu: but why did he return today??
Avu: to take revenge.. chachu chachi also died a few years after everything... It was known that they also died due to rar only... Rar completely destroyed me and my family... Rar had told me that he would kill my entire family and so i thought bhai and di also... But they got saved... And because chacha and chachi manipulated them so badly, they also think that it had happened because of me.. today bhai had come in front of me all of a sudden... I couldn't process anything... I always missed him and still love him a lot but he hates me.. only because he is my brother and i still love and respect him, i hadn't allowed you to touch bhai, sid.. i knew what he told was wrong but i couldn't understand that how could he say this.. the one who at one point of time had promised to protect me the entire life wants my and my family's life now.. i couldn't process it.. first his sudden arrival and then that behaviour.. i couldn't belive any bit of it.. but today when I went there.. i.. i met dii too.. she also hated me.. both of them hated me so much... And that broke me.. they said.. they want revenge... Revenge of their parents death... Revenge of their chachu chachi that means my parents death.. that want revenge from me.. their hate has grown so much that now they have ended up hating eachother too... They can't stand together even for a second.. that one incident broke me, my brother, my sister, my family, my house, my everything so badly... It has broken all of us so badly that till today we haven't been able to stand properly...  stand together..
Tears leaked down everybody eyes...
Jaan: how could someone be so cruel??
Avu(wiping her tears): he isn't... He isn't... Just.. just chachu chachi made his thinking that way... He.. he was also small only naa that time.. soo..
Faisu: even after all this you are taking his side??
Avu: he is my brother.. i will always take his side no matter what...
Abhi softly patted her head..
Bhav: abb kya karne ka socha hai Avu??
Avu(very softly): i don't know...
Sid was seeing her red swollen eyes.. he had many questions to ask but wasn't... Still seeing avu's messed hair and smudged makeup was just troubling him...
And so finally he decided that it's a lot for today and Avu also needs rest..
Sid: uhm..let's talk tomorrow guys.. abhi let Avu also rest a bit please..she is out from morning...
Vaish: yes yes sure... Jaa Avu relax.. and don't think much about all this... We are always there for you..
Avu nodded and smiled a bit...
She slowly got up and both Sidneet left to their room.. rest everybody also left for their respective rooms still digesting the newly found information..

In sidneet's room..
They entered the room and sid closed the door...
Avu: i am sorry..
Sid: why??
Avu: i troubled you a lot today... Kitna tension diya meine tumhe..
Sid: aisa kuch nahi hai.. don't think all that..
Avu: nahi.. but still..
Sid(cupping her face): don't think of all that Avu... Haan mujhe bohot tension thi tumhari but it was all the situation.. it's okk... And also tum mujhe tension nahi dogi toh koun dega haan??? Sorry Matt bolo..
Avu smiled a bit seeing the love, care and the amount of understanding between them...
Avu: okk.. mein change karke aayi..
Sid nodded and Avu went to the washroom...
After some time... Avu came out of the washroom to see sid lost in his thoughts... She knew sid had a lot of questions but will not ask.. She went near him on the bed and sat next to him hugging his arm.. she rested her head on his shoulder and that's when sid came out of his thoughts..
Before sid could say something Avu started..
Avu: me, Krupa, Rohan Bhai and shivu dii.. we all were the best of friends.. issi group mein there was Reem, Raghav, Aditi and one more boy... woh ek aur ladka kahan hai, kaisa hai, kya kar raha hai i don't know anything.. but he was my bestfriend apart from Reem and Arishfa.. and i miss him a lot even today.. Raghav and Aditi, woh humare neighbours the and they were bhai and di ke best friends.. hum 8 logo ka bohot achcha group tha..
Sid was listening to her with full concentration.. he knew he would get all his answers here..
Avu: chachu chachi and mumma papa bohot close the.. jaan basti thi unki ek dusre mein and hum chaaro Bhai behen mein.. bohot pyaar karte the ek dusre se... But woh incident ke baad.. chachu chachi pe bohot pressure aaya.. Woh bohot shock the... Woh ander se hil gaye the.. unhe sahi aur galat samajh nahi aa raha tha... And that time, everyone was blaming me, uske wajah se unke dimaag mein bhi woh Beth gaya ki i am a curse... They started believing that too.. woh mujhe wahan chhod kar, they shifted... Mumma papa Krupa ko i lost, and chachu chachi, bhai and dii chale gaye... Kahan Gaye pata nahi.. but chale gaye... Mera best friend matlab that boy and Reem bhi shift hogaye... Bohot gehra sadma pada tha sab pe... The only people left with me were ammi, dadu(the elder person who used to look after the company if you all forgot), arishfa, Aditi and Raghav.. You know what arishfa had done with lucky to me.. but another thing that was disclosed that time was that even Aditi and Raghav were part of that attack.. even though they were not related a lot but still they helped.. their families helped in greed of money.. but i wasn't in a state to do anything... Infact mein khud wahan se shift hogayi... Sab peeche chhod diya.... Sab bhulne ki bohot koshish ki but nahi kar paayi.. today also i can picturize the entire thing..
Tears leaked down avu's eyes saying and recalling everything.. sid's sleeves of his tshirt were wet due to her tears..
Avu: aaj... Aaj when I went there... Everything had changed .. i couldn't even believe that they would be my dii, my bhaii... They were totally changed.. that bubbly, childish dii and cute and protective Bhai now all arrogant and rude... Time changed and so did they... They hated me... Before chachu chachi very easily manipulated dii against me but bhai wasn't listening.. issi ke chalte dii and Bhai started ignoring eachother.. they started fighting.. but later on, chachu chachi even manipulated Bhai but the fight between dii and Bhai didn't stop... They still hate eachother... They still hate me.. they don't even live together from the time chachu chachi passed away.. only one common thing between all three of us now is that no matter what happened.. we three still love Krupa with all our heart... Krupa ko nahi bhula paye humlog.. but ek dusre ko...
Avu left a deep breath while wiping her tears...

The whole truth is out i guesss..... Anything to tell about the truth??? Now who do you think is at faulttt????
What's going to happen nextttt???

Do like, comment and share...

Words: 1248

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat