Chapter 82

Chapter 82~

The next morning...
Everything was going well till noon, like silence before the storm...
Presently everyone was gathered in the hall talking, laughing and chit chatting... Suddenly the door bell rang.. all looked towards the door....
Vaish went to open the door...
She took steps till the door and slowly unlocked it...
As she opened the door, her eyes became wider and wider..
Show couldn't belive what she is seeing in front of her was true or not...
She started sweating seeing the person.. horror was struck on her face...
She just stood still... Froze.. she wasn't able to react to what she was seeing.. she didn't how to react actually..
Nor she was blinking and nor words were coming out of her mouth...
The person standing on the door shook her a bit..
??: Bhabhi..
Vaish: huh..
Vaish just came out of her thoughts..
Vaish: yaa..yaa.. wh-what are y-yo-you do-doing here?? Y-yo-you we-were toh-
She couldn't continue forward and stopped but the person in front of her understood what she meant...
??: I know aap kya soch rahe hoo.. ander chalo.. mein sab batati hoon.. chalo...
Vaish just nodded and was about to turn but stopped and gave a confusing look to the second person standing there... She didn't know who he was...
The first person understood why was vaish seeing him in a confused manner and spoke up..
??: Bhabhi.. yeh mere saath hi hai.. I'll introduce you to him.. ander chalte hai pehle..
Vaish slowly nodded still confused and shocked.. she still couldn't process the whole damn thing..
She took small steps till the hall with the two people following...
Vaish entered first in the hall and as the two were behind, none of them saw them..
Abhi: arre.. vaish.. itna time kyun lag gaya?? Koun aaya tha??
Vaish wasn't in a state to answer.. and seeing her colourless all understood that something is wrong..
Abhi got up worriedly and went towards her holding her shoulders..
Abhi: vaish kya hua hai?? Koun tha door par??
Vaish still didn't respond..
Suddenly abhi's eyes laid on the two people standing behind her... His breath hitched... He couldn't belive that he was seeing her.. his condition was the same as vaish.. his grip on vaish loosened..
The two people slowly came in front making everybody shocked except kiyu as she didn't know who they were....
All of them were very shocked seeing the lady and were confused seeing the man...
Words failed to come out of their mouth too... They were speechless...
But the most affected was Sid... He wasn't able to breath properly... It was like once again the jigsaw pieces of his life which came to its original place after so long got shattered again..
He was shocked, confused and had a big question in his mind ' NOW WHAT?! '
Jai: yo-you he-her-here??
??: Uhmm yes..
Faisu(almost like a whisper): h-how?
??: I know you all have so many questions in your mind regarding me, like how am I here all of a sudden after all that happened before and also who is this man with me.. i know all of you are very confused.. so please come and sit properly... I'll tell everything.. please calm down..
Everyone nodded slowly..
Just then avu's and that lady's eyes met...
Avu(angrily): What are you doing here??
??(angrily): I should be asking you that...
Avu(dangerously): just shut up and answer me..
??(shout): What answer haan?? What answer?? Sid.. sid you tell her.. maa.. you tell her.. am i not allowed here?? This is my house tell her..
Va: y-ya.. Arishfa... This is your house also..
Booommmmmmm... So the person is revealed to be ARISHFA!!! But who is the person with her??
Avu(sternly pointing at the door): Arishfa it would be better if you get out right now..
Ari: sid.. tell her.. tell her that I am your wife.. and this is my house too..
Avu(angrily): what will he say?? And you listen to me carefully... I am MRS NIGAM... I am HIS WIFE.. I am SIDDHARTH'S WIFE.. and NOT you... This is MY house and NOT YOURS..
Ari: siddharth..
Sid: Avu..
Avu: no siddharth you don't know her-
Ari: he doesn't know me?? He knows me way better than you know me.. i have lived with him for 5 whole years..
Before Avu could reply back to her.. everybody heard someone's violent cries...
They looked in that direction to see aru crying..
Aru: MUMMA.. MUMMA SAVE ME!! MUMMA PLEASEEE!!!
Avu: aru-
Ari(spreading her hands): aru baby.. see mumma is back my baby.. come.. come to mumma..
Aru opened his hands and ran towards avu shouting mummaa...
Aru(hugging avu's legs)(crying): mumma... Mummaaaa..
Avu: shhhh.. i am here Aru..
Aru: save me mumma pls... Plss..
Ari: Aru come here... Mumma is here baby..
Aru: NOOOO...
Avu(rubbing his back): shhh calm down aruu.. she won't come near you don't worry.. i am there naa..
Ari: aru baby..
Saying this she was coming towards aru.. avu quickly kept aru behind her and stood in front of him gaurding him..
Avu(dangerously): just stay where you are arishfa.. not a step towards him..
Ari(angrily): he is my son.. i have given him birth.. you are no one to seperate me from him..
Avu: you are not eligible to call yourself his mother!!!
Ari: how dare you!! And what have you done to HIM!! HE IS MY SON!!
Avu: ENOUGH ARISHFA!!!
Ari: WHAT ENOUGH??? WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU FILLED IN HIS MIND AVNEET??
Saying this arishfa was aging coming near aru.. seeing her. Aru's sob increased.. he started crying more violently making his hold stronger and tighter on avu's legs..
Avu(showing her hand to arishfa): I SAID NO!!! NOT A STEP TOWARDS HIM!!! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
Avu then cupped aru's face bending a bit..
Avu: you trust me right..
Aru nodded still crying..
Avu: then don't cry ok?? Don't worry.. i won't let her come towards you.. i won't let her meet you.. don't worry.. she can't even touch you now..
Aru slowly nodded...
Avu looked towards arishfa with deadly glares this time!!
Ari: YOU CANNOT SEPERATE A MOTHER AND SON AVNEET!!
Avu: OH YES I CAN!!
Arishfa was trying to get close to aru once again but Avu pushed her a bit...
Avu(giving glares to arishfa): kiyu, take aru inside.. take all kids inside and don't open the door till i say ok??
Kiyu: but-
Avu: i said now!!
Kiyu nodded and held aru's hand taking him inside a room... Aru wasn't ready to leave Avu at first but then agreed and went when Avu told him to go... The rest kids also followed them..
The kids though didn't understand what's going on but could sense something wrong... They were also kind of scared as they had never witnessed this side of Avu.. kiyu though understood that whatever it is, it is serious and quietly followed avu's order..
On reaching the room kiyu closed the door and all sat on the bed present there.. aru was sitting in the corner still crying.. the others were trying to calm him and ask him what happened but he wasn't responding to them... He was only crying and crying and waiting for Avu to come back to him...

Meanwhile outside..

That's for today's chapter!!! Anybody expected the entry of ARISHFA once again?? sooooo.... How's the new dhamaka??? And why is Avu fighting with ari??? why is aru not going to Ari????? Wasn't arishfa dead?? How did she come back suddenly??? Too many questions?????
Batao batao.. my head is blasting with all these questions... Koi toh mujhe Inka jawab dedooo... 

Anyways... Let's meet in the next chapter... Till then bye and don't forget to like, comment, share and follow...
Byeeee

Words: 1324

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat