Chapter 109

Chapter 109~
Double update🥳🥳
Spam the comments section.... Fill it with lots of comments ❤️🥺

The next day,
Sid: Avu i have an idea..
Avu: kya?
sid(smirking): what do you think about a bed in middle of the ocean and we doing naughty stuff in there..
Avu: eww sidd.. tumhare Mann mein yehi chalta hai naa.. wasn't last night enough??
Sid(holding her through her waist): i can never have enough of you...
Avu: and how will you put a bed there??
Sid: see.. we can take aisa ek big tube, uspe gada(matress) daalke we can make floating bed..
Avu: kahan se laate ho aisa dimaag tum??
Sid(proudly): bachpan se hai... Kya hai naa.. god ne mujhe banaya hi itna smart..
Avu(rolling eyes): sirf inn cheezo mein smart..
Sid: so final.... We are having our mid ocean session right??
Avu: nooo.. sid ocean haiii.. anyone can see us...
Sid: Avu private beach haii.. no one will come here..
Avu: still koi aagaya toh..
Sid: nahi aayegaa..
Avu: ek kaam karoo.. floating bed banao and then uspe we can sleep.. you know... Sleep floating on the waves..
Sid: and then reach somewhere in the middle of the ocean and then look up and wait for the helicopter and when you see one, shout SAVE US PLEASE.. GIVE US FOOD!! WE ARE HUNGRY.. right??
Avu rolled her eyes at his comment....
Sid: my idea was much better than sleeping..
Avu: we can even talk or do something else...
Sid: but-
Avu(cuts him): tum pehle bed toh ready karoo.. pata chale bed hi dub raha haii..
Sid:okk..
Avu: ready karke then we will see kya karna haii..
Sid: okieee...
Sid made the floating bed ready and then tied it with a long rope.. one end of the rope on the floating bed and another end tied to their cottage edge.. so that they wouldn't go to far and get lost..
Sidneet went on the bed and relaxed for sometime.. it was like they were sun bathing..
Avu: sid..
Sid: haann...
Avu: bohot dhoop hai..
Sid: toh abb mein Suraj ko yeh toh nahi bol sakta naa ki Suraj dada, meri biwi ko dhoop lag rahi hai toh aap abhi chale jao, Baad mein aana..
Avu rolled her eyes...
Avu: i am saying sunscreen lagao mujhe..
Sid(nervous smile): ohh.. aaoo..
They helped eachother put sunscreen and enjoyed their day romancing and having fun...

Leap of few months..
Everything was going good in these months.. sidneet had returned after a very beautiful and memorable honeymoon from Maldives.. also as promised, sid took Avu and kiyru out on another trip after one or two months as a family outing.. it was a short trip only..
Also all the elders had shifted into the mansion which Avu had made after coming to india because Avu and bhav told that they cannot keep that mansion empty and someone or the other needs to be there.. after a lot of discussion everyone came up with a final decision of the adults going and staying there... It was only few minutes walk from their mansion and so it was very convenient..
Everything was going good so farrr.. but looks like things are going too good from a long time in their life...
Presently sidneet are in their room...
Sid:..

Soooo... Here's the chapterrrr....
A double update after longgggg..
I seriously don't remember when i had given the last double update....
Looks like i am too busyyy... But forget that....anddddddd
I was getting lot of comments to bring some twist and turn againnn.. soo here it is i guess.. what do you think is going to happen?? Something cute and nice or some disaster??
Also how was the floating bed???
How was the ... despo sid??
Tell me in the comments what you think will happen next and also your excitement for the twisttt..
Spam the comments section...

Like share comment and follow..

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat