Chapter 48

Chapter 48~

Avu hugged sid tightly but sid just pushed her back...
Avu: sid..
Sid: get lost...
Avu(holding his shoulders): what happened to you??
Sid: none of your business..
Avu: why are you speaking like this??
Sid: i said move from my way..
Avu:sid but-
Avu stopped when she smelt alcohol from his mouth..
Avu: you are drunk??
Sid: no..
Avu(angry): stop lying..
Sid: move...
Avu: you know i hate people who drink then why did you??
Sid: ya ya.. now i should live my life like you wish.. you used to drink everyday that was ok and now i drank a bit and you are making it into a big issue...
Avu (angry): sid..
Sid: shut up.. just shut up... I won't live my life according to you.. you are no one to me..
Avu: what wrong with you?? What will vibha maa feel seeing you drink?? Just think about her..
Sid: oh please...  You just don't talk about parents.. specially my mom..
Avu just looked at him with a confused expression.. she was also quite shocked by his behaviour..
Sid: you never had parents... What do you know about their love and care?? According to you there is no difference also in having parents or not having them... First I lost my dad and then you took my mom away from me.. you took her away from me for freaking three years... Now kill me also Avu.. no,sorry... Avneet... I never knew you are like this... What am i expecting, person who never had parents, how would she know their importance..
Avu: your crossing your limits siddharth..
Sid: and you crossed them way before when you kept my mom away from me..
Avu: siddhar-
Sid: move..
Sid just pushed her aside and entered his room closing the door with a bang..
Avu stood there looking at the closed door with tears in her eyes...

Avu's pov;
What has happened to him?? Why is he behaving like that?? I kept maa away from him for her safety and he knows that.. why is he behaving like this?? He is not in his senses... Yes Avu... He is not in his senses and so he is behaving like this..he is drunk so he is speaking anything he wishes too.. yes... But wait.. he is drunk and not in his sense.. and when a person is drunk,he/she says all of the things in his/her heart... Means sid also thinks like that about me?? Today he told everything from his mouth specially in a state where he cannot lie.. i am hurt.. very hurt...
Good only I got to know his true colours before we went back to India because after going to India we were going to marry immediately.. yes it's right.. we were going to marry as soon as we go there with Reem and jai's marraige on the same date.. but we were and now we are not going to because i am not going back to India nor talking to mr nigam from now onwards.. my relation with him is over.. all over..

With this thought Avu went to her room, cried her heart out and slept.. but little did she know that she was just misunderstanding sid... Sid had told that all to her in frustration... He drank for sure but not as much that he would loose his senses..he lost his senses but not because of alcohol but because of anger, irritation, hatred, tiredness and stress... In a single day he went through so much that now his brain lost the capability to think at last.. he didn't know to whom he is talking, what he is talking or what he is doing.. it was like all his anger was coming out.. all his irritation was coming out... Due to so much frustration he lost his senses and told anything without understanding...

Next morning...
Sid woke up with a sharp head pain.. he woke up and sat straight on the bed and looked around.. he didn't find Avu beside him today... It was a different morning... he then realised that he is in the room that he used to live before .... He couldn't remember anything about last night.. all he remembers is that he met Ashi and after that what ever happened he doesn't remeber a thing... He thought Avu might have got fresh and gone down so he went and got fresh too..he took a warm bath calming his nerves.. he relaxed in the shower and his headache also went... He came out and got dressed.. and then rushed down..
Everybody was at the dinning table having breakfast... Except Avu.. sid went towards them and told a good morning with a smile..
Sid(smile): good morning..
All(smiles back): good morning..
Vaish: come sid, have breakfast..
Sid: yes bhabhi.. Avu had??
Reem: uhmm.. noo..
Sid(frowns): why?? Btw where is she??
Abhi: don't know.. we didn't see her from the morning... We thought she would be with you...
Sid: nahi.. she isn't with me..
Bhav: toh kidhar hai??
Faisu: pata nahi...
Ammi: chinta Matt Karo... Ghar mein hi hogi... Breakfast karlo phir dekhlenge.... Aaja sid Beth..
All: okk..
Sid: nahi ammi.. mein Avu ke saath kha loonga... Mein abhi aata hoon..
Jai: haan haan majnu.. jaa apne Laila ke paas..
Sid(running towards avu's room): shut up jaii...

Sid went towards avu's room only to find an empty room.. he made an confused face as to wondering where she might be... he turned to look at other places when he bumped into someone.. he looked ahead to see that he bumped with Avu...
Sid: ah.. kidhar thi tum??
Avu didn't answer him and just went inside her room..
Sid turned and followed her inside..
Sid: avuuu... Avuuuuuuuuuu... Mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahi ho??
Avu just ignored him..
Sid: huh..avuu... Waise hum kal India jaa rahe hai and then jaate hi shaadi kar lenge.. you'll become Mrs Nigam.. it will sound so great naa.. Mrs Avneet Siddharth Nigam... Hayee.. best..
Avu was just ignoring him and doing her work whereas sid was just following her with a dreamy smile talking and imagining things..
Sid: waise tumne packing Karli naa saari.. ek min.. where are your bags??
Avu still didn't answer him.. he at last got fed up and turned Avu towards him holding her shoulders...
Sid: kya hua hai tumhe??
Avu: leave me mr nigam..
Sid: mr nigam?? Ohhhh ... So yeh baat hai.. (smirks): not so soon mrs nigam..
Sid slides his hand around avus waist and pulls her closer..
Avu just pushed him a bit and came out from his grip.. with an angry face she told..
Avu(angry): move Mr Siddharth Nigam..
Sid:kya hua Avu??
Avu: avneet it is.. actually no.. miss Kaur it is..
Sid: kuch hua hai kya?? Why are you acting like this?? See agar kuch hua hai toh i am sorry..
Avu: kuch?? Sorry?? Bohot kuch hua hai mr nigam... After what you have done yesterday night... One sorry wouldn't do anything.. actually now nothing can happen... You and me are over forever..
Sid(worrying and panicking): Avu.. aisa.. aisa kya hogaya?? Over forever matlab?? Avu kya hua hai?? Mujhe batao.. i am sorry.. extremely sorry... Pls.. we are going to get married.. you can't leave me like this.. pls..
Avu:everything is over mr nigam... Now nothing can happen.. and also we were going to get married but not now.. nor i am marring you nor coming to India..
Sid: Avu... But-
Before sid could complete Avu went out of the room..
Sid was looking at her figure going and trying to remeber what had actually happened last night.. just the he remembered everything.. he slapped himself and mentally cursed himself for doing all that...

Sid behaviour towards Avu?? Avu is ignoring sid.. abb kya hoga??? Yeh misunderstanding clear hogi ya it will turn into something big??? Comments mein batao.. also tell me who's mistake is it?? Who is responsible for this misunderstanding??
Like and comment pls..

Words: 1358

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat