Chapter 23

Chapter 23~

Flashback continuation..
The girls were waiting for the boys to come when they suddenly saw 3-4 boys going towards 2 girls... Seeing them only the girls could sense that they had bad intentions...
G1(whispered to the girls): ignore them...
The other girl nodded and acted as if they didn't see them..
B1: (whistles) see friends... We have such hot chicks in front of us...
B2: yes Bhai... Looks like all of us are going to enjoy today...
B3: that one is mine (pointing towards G1)
B4: and that mine( pointing toward G2)
B2: Hey listen beautifuls... Shall we drop you home??
B3: come na... Let's goo...
B1 was going to hold G1's hand for taking her when Avu held his hand and twisted it..
B1: Aaaaaa.. leave me..
Avu(dangerously): aurat ko kabhi KAMZOOR Matt samajhna.. jab woh aulad ko janam dete wakt 206 haddi(bones) ka dard bardasht kar sakti hai toh wakt aane par 206 haddi ko thod bhi sakti hai..
( This line is not mine, I had heard it in a tiktok video.. I don't know whose tiktok it was but YouTube par uska tiktok video dekha tha.. toh yeh line ke credits usko jaate hai...)
Saying that Avu pushed him and he fell on the ground...
Avu looked towards the girls and nodded..
Avu: hum kisi se dar nahi sakte aur inn jaiso se toh kabhi bhi nahi...
Vaish, Reem ,jaan as well as G1,and G2 went towards those boys and started beating the shit out of them...
Sid, abhi, jai and faisu came with bikes and saw that girls were beating some boys.. they quickly kept their bikes in the side and ran towards them... They separated the girls from the boys otherwise the boys would have died...
Vaishu: agli baar, ladki ko chedhne se pehle soo(100) baar sochna..
She kicked the boys last time on his stomach...
G1 & G2 (to the girls) : thank you so much.. if you were not there then don't know what would have happened.. thank you so much..
They said with tears in their eyes..
Jaan: hey.. it's ok.. no need to say thank you..
Remm: yes.. it's our duty to help..
Avu: but we won't always be there to help.. learn how to protect yourselves specially from boys like them...
Vaishu: yes... Be careful next time and fight against them.. the more you get scared of them the more they will try to scare you.. understood?
G1 & G2 : yes.. and from next time we will fight against such boys...
After that police also came ...
Reem: who called the police...
Sid raised his hand telling that he called them..
Abhi: sir, these boys were misbehaving with girls..
Police: don't worry.. we'll look into the matter.. we just need the girls statement who they were misbehaving with...
G1 & G2 gave their statements and police left after arresting those boys..
G1 & G2: once again thank you so much..
The group told no issues..
Jai: how are you girls going home?
G2: don't worry..we'll go.. our cab is coming..
Faisu: should we drop you??
G2: no..no need.. we'll go.. and now we also know how to face such creeps so no need to worry... Thank you so much for your help..we'll go now...
G1&G2 : bye...
Group: bye..
The two girls left... Now only our group was there..
Boys: proud of you girls..
Girls: hehe..thanks..let's go now..
Boys: yea...
They sat on their bikes and left..
Flashback ends...

Sid's pov:
My Avu is so brave, so beautiful, so strong... She is the best.. I love her so muc- I hate her..I hate her.. she is the worst... And sid, why are you thinking about her?? No.. now I won't think about her.. also because of her I am not dancing with Ashi.. I can't let Ashi suffer because of her.. no... Just for some other girl, I can't let my gf become sad.. Ashi is my gf and it's my responsibility to make her happy.. she is sitting so sadly and lonely here.. no sid.. you can't do this with her.. yes.. I'll go and dance with her.. after all she is my gf...yes...

Sid: Ashi wanna dance??
Ashi: really??
Sid nodded with a small smile..
Ashi: yes sure... Lets go...
Sid and Ashi went and started dancing...

After some time.. all of them went back to the hotel... Avu didn't come there... Reem couldn't meet Avu..

In the hotel room...
Reem's pov:
Avuuu... You were not there in the club today.. I couldn't meet you.. but I won't leave it so soon.. I'll find a way to reach you and talk to you.. I will clear all things before returning back to India... I still have three months.. it's been just a day we came to London.. i have a lot of time.. don't worry Avu..I'll find you and solve everything....
Reem joined her hands and closed her eyes..
Bhagwan, please help me...
After this she also slept thinking about Avu ...

Next day~
Everyone gathered in Reem and ashi's room..
Abhi: so, me, sid, and vaish will be going to ASN office for confirming the deal and taking signatures..
All: ok...
Abh : get ready vaish and chote.. we need to leave in 15-20 minutes..
Sidnavi: yes..
Abhi: and the rest of you, from behind pls see the arrangements for evening awards program... The car, seats, passes and all should be perfect.. I don't want last minute rush..
Faisjeet: yes, ok..
Abhi: so shall we leave??
Sidnavi: ok, we are ready..
Abhi: good...
Abhisidvaish: ok byee..
All: all the best..
Sid: thanks..let's go di and dada..

Okay..so hii everyone... Sid, abhi and vaishu left for the deal.... Reem didn't meet Avu... What's going to happen now?? Any guesses??
Like,comment and follow...
Meet you all in the next chapter..
Bye...
Words : 995
Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat