Chapter 24

Chapter 24~

Abhi, vaish, sid sat in the car and left for ASN company...
Their car stopped before the company and they got down.. now they are standing right in front of the company...
Sid: woahh... It's very huge..
Vaish: right... This is so freaking biggg.... It may have like 50 floors....
Abhi: hmm... Then what can we expect? It's the world's second best company after AKN (avu's company) and mostly, this company is only going to win today..
Sid: wow..
Abhi: i have also heard that getting job in this company is tough.. but once you get it, your life is set.. even if you are just a sweeper here, then also your life is set..
Vaish: but abhi, this is the such a huge company.. then why are they helping us?? It's going to be a loss for them..
Abhi: don't know.. but if we are getting help then it's good only..right?
Sidnavi: true..
Abhi: soo.. shall we proceed ahead..
Sidnavi: yes..

Company 👆👆

Company 👆👆

They three entered inside and saw a reception right front of them...
Sid: umm.. excuse me...
(Receptionist:R)
R: yes sir.. how may I help you ?
Sid: actually we came to meet the owner of this company...
R: may I know the reason sir?
Sid: we had a deal with her and also there must be a appointment you can check..
R: ok.. may I know your name..
Sid: Siddharth Nigam
R: ohk.. just give me a min.. I'll check and tell you..

After about a minute..

R: sorry sir, you don't have any appointment regarding this name..
Sid: but how is that possible?? Please check again...
R: no sir, there is no appointment with this name..
Sid: just a second..
Sid: dada.. yeh log bol rahe hai ki humare naam se koi appointment nahi hai..
Abhi: kya? Aise kaise?
Sid: pata nahi.. aapne appointment nahi li thi!?
Abhi: li thi.. tune kiska naam pucha??
Sid: mera..
Abhi: arre nahi.. appointment mere naam se hai.. bol Abhishek Nigam from nigam industries..
Sid: ohk..
Sid: excuse me miss, please check, there must be a appointment with the name Abhishek Nigam from nigam industries..
R: yes sir, just a minute..
R: yes sir, I found it.. I'll just call ma'am and inform her that you all have come..
Sid: okk..
R tried the boss number from landline (or whatever that phone is called which is present in offices and all) but the boss didn't pick it up..
R: uhmm.. sorry sir, ma'am is in a meeting right now.. you guys can wait for 5-10 mins.. she'll be free..
Sid: ohk..
R: please go to the 39th floor.. and then straight and then left.. there is a waiting room..
Sid: ok..thank you..

Sid with abhinavi..all three left towards the waiting room...

In the waiting room~
Vaish: abhi and sid.. I am scared.. just see this building, see the people...
Sid: right dada... Even the receptionist was so professional...
Abhi: true... Lets just hope everything will be fine..
Vaish: there is a different aoura as soon as you enter in here... An aoura of professionalism, of perfection, of discipline..
Sid: right.. dada, the deal will go fine right?
Abhi: yes chote.. nothing is going to go wrong.. think positive..
Sid: hmm..okk..
Suddenly a boy in mid 20s came there..
Boy: excuse me.. who are you guys?
All three of them stood up..
Abhi(forwarding his hand): hello, I am Abhishek Nigam from Nigam Industries..
Boy(shaking his hand): ohh.. so you're Abhishek nigam.. it's great to meet you.. infact I was waiting for all of you..
Vaish: (shaking her hand with the boy): myself Vaishnavi Abhishek Nigam.. his wife..
Boy: ohk.. hello Mrs Nigam .. nice meeting you..
Sid:(shaking hands): Myself Siddharth Nigam.. Abhishek nigam's small brother..
The boy: well hello.. great meeting all of you...
Boy: My self Bhavesh, so welcome to our company, ASN, world's second best company..
Sid/abhinavi: thanks..
Bhav: and yes.. ma'am is waiting for you people..so shall we go?
Abhi: sure..

Bhav took all the three towards the boss cabin.. bhav knocked the door only to hear a 'come in' in a cold voice..
Bhav opened the door and there they saw a young girl sitting on the boss chair with a mask on, looking stunning, with a cold and serious face, concentrating in her paper work which is kept on her desk..

Abhi: good morning ma'am, my self Abhishek Nigam, (pointing towards vaish): this is my wife, Vaishnavi nigam and (pointing towards sid): my brother, Siddharth Nigam
The boss looked up and saw them, she nodded and guestured  them to sit on chairs present in front of them...

Boss:(in a cold voice): so Mr Nigam, I hope the papers are ready for the deal?
Abhi: yes ma'am, all is ready..
Boss: good..
Sid passed the papers to the boss..
The boss saw the papers and went through it really quick... She then took a pen and signed the papers...
Boss(cold tone): contract is signed and as per our discussion, you'll be working in this company for 3 months and I'll be giving you money for your company as well as your salary..
Vaish: yes ma'am..
Boss(cold voice): and i suppose, you're 8 people who'll join this company.. am I right?
Sid: yes ma'am ..
Boss(cold voice): cool then Mr nigam, our deal is signed and all of you can come to work from tomorrow.. also you people can shift to my mansion tomorrow in the morning and start working from afternoon itself..
Vaish: afternoon only!?
Boss(cold voice): yes Mrs Nigam, I don't like any wastage of time nor any distractions.. and yes, also remember, these deal papers are with me only.. the day I feel you people aren't working properly, the way I want then I can cancel the deal right away.. so you people better maintain a proper decorum.. also I want you people to be here, present in my office at sharp 12 tomorrow, a minute fast or slow can cause you problem.. you may leave now..
Sid/abhinavi: thank you ma'am
Boss: Mr Bhavesh, lead them outside, also clear the doubts if they have any..
Bhav: yes ma'am
Bhav: let's go..
The three followed bhavesh outside the office..
Bhav: so you people understood that you can shift to ma'am's mansion tomorrow..
Sid: but bhavesh, shifting takes time, we need to shift there and settle and also ma'am want us to be at 12 in her office.. i mean we won't have much time to shift..
Bhav: you can shift anytime in the mansion after 5:00am...
Vaish: ohk...
Bhav: also mansion address is emailed to you..
Abhi: yes, i have recieved it..
Bhav: great then, anyother doubts?
Sid/abhinavi: no..
Bhav: fine , you guys can leave.. meet you tomorrow..
Abhi: sure..
They shake hands once again and leave...

So guys, this was their meeting with the boss... I personally tried to make it as professional as I could... Pin-point the mistakes if any and let me know your views in the comment section.. next is the awards ceremony.. sidneet meeting soon... 😉

Words: 1202

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat