Chapter 101

Chapter 101~

Suddenly sid shouted jumping up..
Sid: MIL GAYAAA!!
Abhi: oh wowww...
Sid: but ek min..
Sid(whining): seriously avu
Avu raised her eyebrows at him..
Sid: tumne bander likhwaya hai mere naam ke liye..
Everyone suppressed their laughter..
Avu: abb mera pati bander hai toh bander hi likhwaungi naa..
Va: right..
Sid: maa aap bhii..
Vibha just laughed and sid pouted..
Sid(pout): not fairrr...
Avu(chuckled): siddharth bhi likhwaya haii.. check the other hand..
Sid's eyes shinned listening to it and he again sat down on the chair and started searching his name with full concentration..

After few minutes he again jumped up..
Sid: MIL GAYAAA...
Abhi: very good.. sid abb spelling bhi check karle...
Everyone laughed..
Sid: SAHI HAI!! SAHI HAI!! SPELLING BHI SAHI HAI!! S..I..D..D..H..A..R..T..H.. SIDDHARTH..
And in excitement sid kissed her hand.. but the mehndi wasn't completely dried and so some of the mehndi stuck to his lips...
Everyone widened their eyes and then burst out laughing where as sidneet's eyes were wide only..
Sid then made a disgusting face harshly wiping his lips...
Avu: tumne yeh kya kiya?? Meri mehndi kharab kardi..
Sid: yahan tumhare pati ke lips pe mehndi chhipak gayi hai aur tumhe apni mehndi ki padi hai..
Avu: off course.. bridal mehndi hai.. abb theek Karo isse..
Sid took a mehndi cone from the side and started doing something something on her hand..
Sid: yeh lo hoagya..
Avu looked towards her hand and smiled..
Avu: perfect.. abb jaoo moo dhoke aao..
Sid(smiling): yes..
Sid was about to kiss her cheek and go but Avu moved..
Avu: pehle moo dhoo.. i don't want mehndi on my cheeks..
Sid(scratching the back of his neck): ohh yes.. abhi gaya and abhi aaya..
Sid ran away inside the house to the washroom..

Meanwhile outside everyone got involved in chit chatting, cracking jokes and enjoying..

Sid came back and from behind kissed Avu on the cheeks..
She gasped as because it was a sudden unexpected thing but then smiled seeing him..
He also joined in the gossip of everyone..

After sometime everyone had something or the other and this function too came to an end.. 
But they were not free for today...

After few hours of rest.. everyone gathered together as they had dance practice.. it was the Sangeet in the evening..

Va: Avu mehndi dikha apni..
Avu showed her hands and her mehndi had turned out to be very dark..
Vd: kitni rachke aayi hai mehndi..
JD: haan..
Vaish: iska matlab pata hai Avu..
Reem: bolte hai ki jitni dark tumhari mehndi, utna zyada pyaar tumhara pati tumse karega..
Avu smiled brightly seeing her mehndi..
Though she didn't need the colour of the mehndi to tell her how much sid loves her but now she can see that practically every single thing is just shouting and telling her that she is made for sid and sid for her..
She looked towards sid and both smiled brightly..

Ash: chalo chalo abb dance practice karte haii.. let's goo..
Jai: yes.. function shaam mein hi hai..
Bhav: haan haan.. and sabsa jyada practice jai ko hi chahiye hoti hai.. chalo bhai jaldi..
Reem: yeh sahi kaha..
Jai(pout): hey..
Everyone chuckled and separated in different rooms for the dance rehearsals...

Time skips to the evening..
Everyone have gathered together with many guests and family members and friends...
It was the time when everyone would forget all their tensions, worries and just enjoy and sway with music..

Everyone were looking very beautiful wearing heavy heavy dresses..
The bride and groom were called on the stage with a background music..

Outfits 👆👆

Outfits 👆👆

Soon the performances started..

First came up abhinavi... And being very good dancers, they put the stage on fire..
Then came up the two very important support systems of Avu, bhavnoor...
The ones who were with her when she was totally alone and broken.. they were the ones who gave her a new hope.. they were the ones who gave her the strength and self-confidence of bringing up kiyu.. they were the ones who brought back the original Avu.. they were the ones who once came in her life, never left her hands..
They danced flawlessly...
Then who came up on the stage was fainat.. they rocked the stage..
And then came up Jaireem... Dancing gracefully ... Being avu's childhood bestie, Reem was enjoying the wedding thoroughly ...
Every bestie has a dream of dancing and enjoying her besties wedding to the utmost.. Avu couldn't witness Reem's wedding but since Reem is here in her wedding, they thought to make up for it and they would enjoy double..
And so, keeping and fulfilling her wish to dance till her legs hurt, Reem also gave a solo performance..

Then came the adults group...
First performed jannat's parents.. and then the three ladies (va, bm, rm) and then came up vaishnavi's parents.. and to end their performance, all came up together giving a group dance..
Then was the time for the bachcha party to get hold of the stage...
All the prince and princesses came up the stage and started moving according to the beats...
Then there was a special performance from our kiyru to sidneet... They danced very happily and sidneet too joined them by the end...

Sooo haldi over and Sangeet starteddddd....
How was the chapterrrr...
Did you like the goofy sid here???
And wasn't writing bander correct?!?
Tell me your opinions on the chapter..
Meet you all in the next chapterrr..

Till then like, share, comment and followw....

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat