33 | We Are Two

So this is just 1000 words (definitely not 1000 words haha) of what happens now that they know everything.

Oh, and since this is based on June 6th, it's based on Max Casella's 55th birthday. (Hey wait, there was that flashback chapter a few chapters back about 55 year old Racetrack...). Wow.

Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------

They all come back to school Monday really, really happy. Throughout the day, they just can't stop smiling. 

True, these are the last couple weeks before school gets out.

But still.

Ever since they did the past life regression therapy, everything is brighter in the world.

For once, everything makes sense, and all the inner turmoil has quieted.

It's amazing.

The thing is, it's also remarkable; most people who do the regression don't fully remember their past lives--only what they saw, and maybe a little bit more. But for some reason, the six of them are special. They remember it all.

Today, being an official GSA day, means that every member of GSA is there. It's a great group of people. And, since it's Pride Month, it's extra gay.

"Can we watch more gay movies, Mr. Denton?" Tony asks. "Or you know, the kind of movies that make the homophobes mad."

"Let's watch The Owl House!" a sophomore volunteers.

"We have time," xyr joyfriend adds. "I mean, at least for one episode, definitely."

"That is true, all the episodes are around 20 minutes long," Charlie agrees.

"I can't wait for season 3!" Nick says.

"And hopefully Disney uncancels season 3," Louis adds.

"Homophobes are mad that the gays are everywhere in that show," Kathryn points out. "And that the main character is bisexual and is dating a girl."

"Oh, did you guys see that Amity's actor is pan?!" Sarah blurts out.

Tony smirks as he listens to the beautiful conversation bounce around the classroom. True, he didn't bring up The Owl House, but him asking about watching something gay did. And he is in no way opposed to watching The Owl House. It's one of the best shows to exist.

"So can we play an Owl House episode or two?" Sean asks Mr. Denton, sharing Tony's (and everyone else's) opinion about The Owl House.

"If we start now and continue watching it the rest of the school year, we might be able to watch all 40 episodes," Tony adds.

Mr. Denton raises his eyebrows. "40 episodes in nine school days? With our current lunch time?"

"Hey, we'll never find out unless we try."

"We can at least get through season 1 if we put effort into it," Jack says. 

Everyone chimes in. They all want to watch the show as they eat a bunch of rainbow-colored candy.

"Oh!" someone exclaims. "What about Heartstopper?"

"YES!" Everyone shouts at once.

"Good idea!" Tony praises them.

Mr. Denton sees that everyone wants this to happen. And he can't deny them something like this. "Okay, let me see if I can access Netflix."