Chapter 5: run in

Gogy's power: Is able to make someone fall asleep or feel tired/weak once he touched someone, he usually wears gloves to prevent that.

Sapynappys power: Fire of course, he can summon fire/fireballs if his body heat temperature is hot enough.

Dream's power: .... Strings maybe? Someone help me out on Dream's power once you've read this.

Tommy POV *yawns* yea I did yawn.... I think I should continue this Tomorrow... nope me you type right now. Okay next day lets continued typing- I have a huge headache-

I opened the door of the apartment and walked in. "Tubbo? Ranboob?" I called out. Where the fuck are they? I walked around a bit looking for them, I walked into the bedroom to find a note on the bed. Will be back at 9:16 -Ranboo & Tubbo. ... Of course... I sighed to myself. Why do they always leave for so long?

I d6n'1 kn^w. What? I can't hear you really well. ? Oh, l$t me j^s!.. There we go. Sorry glitch right now in the- nvm. So Tubbo & Ranboo are gone. Yep, I'm bored right now. Well, no patrolling for today. You've had enough stuff going on, and I have a really big headache right now. Wha- No fair! Don't even try to also, you should probably take off the strap. It's been on your wings for a while now.

Okay... I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a shirt and pants. I took off my shirt and unstrapped my wings. Shit it's really sore, I thought while trying to move my wings. I put on the shirt that had two holes on the back and slipped my wings through it. Prime, I think I might have to go flying or something. I also, need to preen my wings. I might as well do it right now.

I changed my pants and walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to the couch and spread my wings. I started plucking out old feathers or feathers that are falling off. I continued preening my wings for a while until I heard a soft snore in my head.

Is that Vesta? Huh, I didn't know she could sleep- *mutters* I can sleep... now shut up I'm tired... Oh, didn't know you could still hear me. Of course, I can... I can hear your thoughts, see what's happening, and go into your dreams... *Yawns* You can go into my dreams? Yea I can... now shut the fuck up before I start being grumpy.

How am I supposed to block you out? Did what you did last time... ignore me like most people do... Okay...? I tried to block out Vesta snoring, it worked after a while of concentrating. Yessssss- wait... if she's asleep, does that mean I can go patrolling? I mean, she can't stop me if she's sleeping. Yea, I'm going to go patrolling! Hm... I don't really want to strap my wings again though... It'll mess it up again.

I don't think I'll do it this time; the outfit hides it anyways. I got up and went back into the bathroom to change. Once I was finished, I got out of the apartment to start climbing up to the roof. I got to the roof after a minute or so. My wings ruffled under my suit. They really wanted to fly, but I don't even know if I can fly.

I never really learned how to fly, I know how to glide of course, but flying? I haven't tried to learn. I sighed to myself. Right! Time to go around to see if anyone needs help. I did what I always did to get around, jumping from roof to roof.

I did this for a while and was able to stop 3 robbers, a kidnaping and 6 muggers. I sighed to myself once I finished tying up the 6th muggers. Dang I'm tired and my wings have been moving around a lot, under this suit.

I think I should go home now, I thought while looking up. I saw a shadow moving around up on the roof above me. Who...? Vesta I kind of need you right now, I thought as I unblocked her from my mind. Hm? What... I think I saw someone on the roof above me. Hm, mk I'll check, I guess.

Techno POV

Hello...

Sleeping?

Hellooooo