Christmas Special!!

So, this is the Christmas special!! So, none of this is in the lore of this fanfic- …maybe some of it isn’t involved with the lore…who knows...well other than me- anyways I hope you like it :D Also Idk about the POV so it’ll be random- or something- for now it will be Tommy’s POV I have no idea what’s going to happen- so forgive me if it gets confusing-

Tommy’s POV

Alright so what the fuck is going on- I asked myself as I watched the SBI go into defensive mode when this random lady appears while we were talking about shit- “HEY HEY HEY- DON’T ATTACK- “The lady screeched. “Alright I must give you back your memories from the Valentines event- “The valentines event what-

The lady snapped her fingers and suddenly I was hit with a ton of memories from one day. I looked at the others who were shocked. “Shroo?” I asked when I looked back at the lady. “Good you know my name- even though I’ve never showed myself before- that was Vesta- “She responded. “Not you again- “Wilbur groaned.

“Yep, it’s me again- “she said happily. “Last time you were here there was absolute chaos. A hero was murdered things were blown up people were killed- but the next day everything was back. Even those who were killed- “Phil said with a tone that demanded answers.

Shroo must have known he wanted answers since next thing she said was, “Well to answer the question you didn’t ask. I’m a god. Or goddesses. Either one.” I wasn’t shocked since I mean it made sense that she was a god-

“Nonsense.” Phil replied. “Listen Philza, if you want my actual title. Then it’s Alcina -------- Goddess of magic rank #1 in that area.” She said with fondness in her tone. Not sure why to be honest- “Also I prefer Shroo. Never call me Alcina alright- “she said seriously.

“Alright but why are you here?” Techno asked with his monotone ass voice. “Well…it’s Christmas and it’s a holiday. Sure, I didn’t come here for thanksgiving and Halloween, but I was busy alright- “she answered. “So…” “So, I came here to celebrate!”

“…but it’s not even snowing- “I said in confusion. “Look again.” She replied smiling. I walked to the window and looked outside to see it snowing. “What the fuck- you made it snow just to celebrate??” I yelled, looking back at Shroo. “Yep.” She replied happily.

“Now this place doesn’t have any decorations!” “Well yea that’s because we didn’t know it’s Christmas due to our duties and the fact you just told us 10 minutes ago- “Wilbur replied to Shroo’s comment.  “Well stop lazing around and start decorating!” she said with a grin.

Now next thing I know- is that everything is decorated for Christmas. It’s been 2 hours. Why did we do this- now Shroo’s making food currently. So, what should I do… “Shroo should I invite Tubbo and Ranboo” I asked.

“Yea! Sure, why not! Just make sure to tell them that when they walk into the heros quarters that they tell Kristin that they’re here for the SBI.” She responded. “Hm alright.” I answered before going onto my phone to text them.

3 hours later

Huh it’s been 3 hours now. There’s food on the table...presents under a Christmas tree which btw I have no idea where it came from- the tree was practically glowing. But not too much to blind someone temporarily by looking at it.

Tubbo and Ranboo are here chatting with Shroo asking her questions while I’m on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. Techno is looking at Shroo strangely and Phil is testing the food- probably to see if it’s poisoned since he’s such a mother hen when it comes to safety. Now that I think about it…every time Shroo looks at Techno her expression is sad even if you can’t see it- just look at her eyes and you can just practically feel the sadness rolling out of her- …I wonder what Techno is thinking...